“Best way to spend 2 hours in Sedona!”

Stillpoint...Living in Balance
Ranked #13 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Oklahoma
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best way to spend 2 hours in Sedona!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

Husband and I both enjoyed a 2-hour massage at the hands of Cindy & Joy after a 3-day backpacking hike into Havasu Falls. We both said it was the best massage we ever had. A little hard to find, but worth the hunt. Facilities were very peaceful and lovely. Wish they were closer to our home in Oklahoma!

Visited April 2012
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, 4 May 2012
We were so happy to be part of your Arizona Excursion. And we are so glad that you enjoyed your sessions with us. It was a treat for us to meet you both too! Looking forward to seeing you on a return trip!

New Jersey
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful massage with Joy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I spent 2.5 hours being massaged with various oils, hot stones and even had an oxygen treatment. Joy gives a very nice deep massage that I really enjoyed. Joy was very kind and I felt very comfortable and safe at Stillpoint. The setting is very relaxing and peaceful and not at all hard to get to. It was about 2 miles from my hotel in West Sedona. It was a nice indulgence that I plan to repeat on my next trip to Sedona.

Visited April 2012
Stillpoint_Balance, Owner at Stillpoint...Living in Balance, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
It was wonderful to be able to spend the morning with you and I am so happy that you enjoyed the session. We look forward to seeing you on a return trip to Sedona!
Sedona
“Highest Quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

Stillpoint Living in Balance offers extraordinary treatments! The beauty of their work comes from their amazing attention to every detail. Joy offers amazing energy work during her treatments and I know that her intuition will guide her so that I don't even have to tell her where my "trouble spots" are. I feel nurtured, relaxed, and overall fabulous after my massage session and look forward to it on a regular basis. Their aromatherapy oils are the highest quality and add a luxurious touch to each treatment offered. Thank you, Stillpoint!

Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The top Sedona attraction, hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

A Stillpoint massage is a Sedona must do! Their massages are AMAZING, the best I have ever received. Joy and Cindy are always professional and caring. I always leave feeling like everything is right and balanced in the world. I always have Aromatherapy included in my massage session because it makes the experience unique every single time. A Stillpoint massage really captures the Sedona experience

1 Thank Sheri H
San Luis Obispo, California
4 attraction reviews
“Truly Experts In Their Field”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

The best thing about living in Sedona is Stillpoint...Living in Balance. Beyond being lovely people, Joy and Cynthia are true professionals in the practice of massage, aromatherapy, and bodywork. Locals and visitors are so fortunate to have access to their level of expertise. My last visit to Stillpoint was in March, but our family has been enjoying Stillpoint's therapeutic treatments for many years.

Visited March 2012