“I Love Stillpoint!!”

Stillpoint...Living in Balance
Ranked #5 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Sedona Massage for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013! Private Sedona therapeutic massage, energetic balancing, and clinical aromatherapy practice. We are not a traditional Spa. We provide a sacred space for healing, growth, and wholeness to occur. Trip Advisor Excellence Award for 2012 and 2013.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I love Stillpoint! I’ve taken their Metaphysical Properties of Essential Oil workshop, the Aromatherapy Certification Program, and most recently I attended their Mystery School. I plan on attending more of their classes in 2014…I just can’t get enough!! Joy & Cynthia have a way of presenting information that is engaging, informative and humorous…they make learning fun!
The Mystery School was truly a unique experience. I’ve studied energetics & energy healing techniques for years and would consider myself knowledgeable in this area, and yet I was happily impressed with the depth of information presented – taking what I knew to a much more profound and effective level.
They offered tools & techniques for clearing old patterning, protection, intention setting, and manifestation that were different from anything I’ve been taught….simple, powerful techniques that had an immediate impact on my daily life!
I love that they are not afraid to share their human-ness with the class….often sharing personal experiences to illustrate the topic at hand makes the information a lot more real & easy to integrate.
It is obvious upon meeting them, that they have a high level of integrity and that they truly walk their talk….something that isn’t so easy to come by in Sedona.

1  Thank Julie D

Reviewed 11 November 2013

This is the Perfect Place to find yourself while in Sedona. Amidst the wonderfully intense energy from our Mother Earth, the abundance of unfamiliar energies from the happy tourists ( of which I am frequently one ) and the intentional energy coming from Many well-intentioned helper/healers, is THIS energetically pure sanctuary for YOUR mind, body, and spirit. After many days in Sedona, I needed to Rest and Restore BECAUSE of being in such a beautiful place. My whole being needed to assimilate it all. From the moment I arrived, Joy became my facilitator to re-balance and she did it with such an ease that I felt I had known her for ever. Nothing about my experience was sensed by me to be orchestrated. Instead, she responded to every moment, every muscle, even my every thought or energetic need with Grace and Gentle Knowing,,,guiding me back into balance. With your intention to reach a better state and Joy's abilities, you WILL co-create what you desire. Snuggled in amongst native trees and, their home/facility is beautiful, clean, inviting, private, and uplifting. They go above and beyond to serve, and bring wellness to those who book with them. It is VERY easy to understand why they have been rated "The Best" 5 years running! Thank You Joy and Cynthia!!

3  Thank Fab5058
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I visit Sedona twice a year and bring friends and each time we make appointments with Joy and Cynthia at Stillpoint even though we stay at a top-notch spa. Their signature chakra massage is wonderful. They use wonderful hi-grade essential oils (which you can select from their huge inventory of choices and purchase to take home with you) stones, sounds---the works. The massages are twice as long as at the spa. They are so generous with their time and energy. This last visit I brought a friend with me who really needed some special healing. She admits she is skeptical about subtle energy and a lot of the spiritual modalities one finds in a place like Sedona. But she came away feeling like something huge was lifted right out of her, a heaviness that she physically could feel leaving her body. She said it was the best massage she had ever had and would go back again next time she visits. Joy and Cynthia are so attuned to energy healing and are great listeners and communicators. The services are provided out of their home seconds from the main drag. I highly recommend ordering or bringing some of their wonderful medicinal- grade essential oils home. I have not found any oils as good as theirs anywhere. The spiritual and medicinal qualities of each bottle on listed on their website. They are an incredible resource.

3  Thank Melissa Y
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I went to Stillpoint for a massage a couple of weeks ago with my wife. Best massage I've had for years, really undid the knots in my back from work and long haul flights. Really nice environment too - slightly out of the hustle and bustle of Sedona, and in a dedicated studio down a quiet residential street. Didn't feel hurried at all, and because the massage was done by one of the women who's business it is, I knew it wasnt the usual spa thing of being hustled through as soon as possible. By far the most enjoyable Sedona massage I've experienced,and I've been coming back to this town for ten years.

1  Thank david j