“Exploring "off the beaten path"!”

Sedona Sacred Earth
Ranked #5 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Private, personalized journeys, hikes, healing retreats and unique excursions through Sedona,Grand Canyon,Hopi and Navajo Reservations with emphasis on spiritual visitation to sacred sites and indigenous teachings. We specialize in pilgrimage-oriented contemplative and educational journeys throughout Northern Arizona and the greater Southwest. Three to seven day highly personalized healing and restorative retreats are available. We can facilitate large groups(up to 60)as well as solo travelers.
Reviewed 4 May 2012

My Sacred Earth Tour was a memorable experience to say the least. Clint reassured me that I could explore some awesome areas of Sedona, even with my bum knee. Since this was my first experience in Sedona I wanted to know about the flora and fauna and, of course, the history of the vortex phenomenon. He was very informative and knowledgeable in all these areas. Clint is much in tune with the spirit and wonder of the Sedona area. I will treasure my memories of this trip.

Carol from Johnstown, Ohio

12  Thank sunlightco
SedonaPilgrim, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2012

Thank you Sunlight!

I enjoyed showing you my favorite spots around Sedona, and appreciate your willingness to venture intio the lesser-trodden zones, where some of the best niches can be found for peace and reflection/meditation. I am thankful for the trust you placed in me to guide you, and hope that you return to Sedona/Grand Canyon for a new adventure soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2012

I was thrilled with finding just what i needed out of my trip to Sedona. I felt that it was a true genuine experiences with Clint vs a overly touristy one. I loved that each day planned was a wonderful journey to new places. Clint was very flexible and easy going to make any changes that would enhance or ease each day as i set out to experience the spirit of Sedonda. I would recommend Clint to anyone looking to experience a friendly, Loving, & spiritual experience of the sacred lands.

12  Thank Sarabeth H

Dear Sarabeth,

Your willingness to show up and be fully present and receptive for your four day retreat is the main reason it was a success. Your absorption of the plant medicines, sacred sites work and interpreting your own experience with penetrating insight made it easy for me to guide you and facilitate your retreat. It is my sincere hope that some of the things you saw/learned here will be permanent additions to your own healing practice at home. I look forward to our next journey in AZ!

Best,

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Last week, a group of women friends and I did a “Sacred Earth” day-trip to the Grand Canyon. We left our rental cars at our hotel in Flagstaff and Clint picked us up in a van, which enabled us to stay together. The day was glorious from start to finish. We travelled along the rim and stopped at several locations where we could experience the spectacular views from different perspectives. We walked, we talked, we meditated, and we learned a breadth of information from Clint, who is a multi-faceted and extremely knowledgeable guide. He has a soulful connection to the land and the native people, which is truly inspiring. I wish we had had more time to hear his stories and to see more of the sites, but this was a great way to get a first glimpse into a magnificent natural world that is unlike any other.

Clint personalizes his tours and will cater to specific needs and interests. He was gracious and accommodating from our first email connection to our good-byes at the end of the day.

The only thing I would have done differently is bring along a packed lunch, so as not to lose time getting something to eat. A picnic overlooking the Canyon is an absolute must.

Thanks, Clint, for a spectacular day!

12  Thank CarlaS26
SedonaGuide, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear Carla,

I had great fun with you and your friends, and you made it easy to be enthusiastic about the entire day! Thank you for your open-mindedness and your complete embrace of our beautiful land of Northern Arizona. It was fun getting away from the tourists and finding our little private secluded spots to enjoy some silence in the Canyon. I thouroughly enjoyed our talks and look forward to sharing some new journeys with you and your crew n the future.

Thank You!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Clint arranged multiple experiences for our family during our 4 day journey into Sedona. His spirit association with the land, and the people who provide spiritual ecperiences was a true blessing. I can not imagine why anyone would want to experience, not ony Sedona, but every day life, in any other way. To be guided to beauty, and through beauty to the beauty of one's own spirit is the gift of Clint's service.

12  Thank Marylou M

Dear Marylou,

It was a profoundly gratifying experience to design a four-day retreat for you and your family! I feel an increasingly strong calling to work on these deeper levels, and was inspired by your receptivity and sincerity in terms of connecting with the spirit of the land here--and more importantly--your own spirit. How lucky I was (and all of my staff) to be part of your special time in Sedona! The combination of fun and beautiful land journeys with the more intensive, introspective work and self-examination is such a wonderful formula for bringing lucid insight into our lives. I believe that the angels are always conspiring for our advance, healing and wellness, and all that we need do is get out of the way sometimes--and simply receive. I saw you do that, and I hope that you receive manifold blessings as you continue your sacred path in this creation. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Our Grand Canyon tour with Clint Frakes was the perfect addition to our stay in the Sedona area. Not only did we get to see the gorgeous Canyon but Clint's knowledge of the area, its history, geology, wildlife and Native American customs added that extra special touch we were hoping for. The day was not rushed and totally geared to what we were interested in, with plenty of time taken for photography and hikes. It was an absolute pleasure to spend the day with this genuinely nice, down to earth, knowledgable guide who truly loves the area and sharing it with others. If you want a more indepth, personalized tour than what the touristy "jeep" tours can provide then Clint is the guide to choose.

11  Thank Linda F
SedonaGuide, Owner at Sedona Sacred Earth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2012

Dear Linda,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share the beautiful and sacred land of the Grand Canyon with you! After hundreds of trips up there, I'm still amazed each how it inspires us in a unique way each time. It was a pleasure to show you both some of my favorite parts of the Canyon. Thank you for being so open and ready to experience some of the more subtle beauties of this land and its stories.