“Very expensive and inconsistent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sedona Pines Bistro - CLOSED

Sedona Pines Bistro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Very expensive and inconsistent food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

The first night we dined here, we had a $25 voucher. First of all, the food is totally overpriced. We ordered spaghetti and meatballs, I took one bite, and that was enough. With a couple of glasses of wine and the dinner, it was way over and beyond the $25 voucher. What really ticked us off is that they added the gratuity on the bill - sorry, but I'm not a loser - I was going to tip the staff, even though they were below average in service. A couple of days later, we returned for lunch (for heaven's sake I had a voucher - that's why we returned). The food was somewhat better. I will never return here and would advise customers that if they like good food, there are much better places in Sedona.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank MarshtheFoodMonger

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great service and food to match”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

We went the week of Christmas so it was a little quiet, but we got some of the best service we have EVER had. The special for the night was meatloaf which was superb! The apple tart with the homemade ice cream is also a must have! Prices were also much more reasonable than most places in Sedona.

Visited December 2013
Washington, DC
“Great food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Charlotte and Dominic made us feel well taken care of each time we ate at the Bistro. It was convenient for us to start our day with breakfast on the grounds of the Sedona Pines Resort. The made to order omelets are delish and come with fresh fruit. I almost forgot to mention...on our first night, Charlotte introduced us to raspberry chicken wings. Look, I'm not crazy about chicken wings, but... Oh. My. Goodness. Thank you for that finger-licking good treat. You really can't go wrong with anything on the menu. The prices are way more reasonable than most places in uptown Sedona (just a few minutes away).

Visited October 2013
1 Thank EWS1
Northamptonshire
“Need to sort themselves out”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

We were staying at Sedona Pines and expected more from this Bistro. Ate there the first night and it was ok, wine was expensive and the food average. We only went back again because we had had a long day and didn't want to drive. The T.V wasn't working and I ended up tuning it in for the other customers. Whilst my husband was happy to have a full meal I was not particularly hungry and asked for an omelette. Not too difficult to do I would have thought, especially I had been the free TV engineer? I was told a flat NO it wasn't possible to have anything not specifically on the menu, despite the fact that they do breakfast service. Surely there were eggs on the premises. The two members of staff on duty clearly had not been properly trained and as a result the service was very slow and full of mistakes. We noticed other customers having issues as well as ourselves. It's a shame because they could have a captive market. The Bistro lets down the Resort itself.

Visited September 2013
Glendale
“The worst dinner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had dinner at the Sedona Pines Bistro, I ordered the meat loaf which came with some type of sweet and sour sauce there was so much of it, it was sicking, the meaf loaf was hard and tasted bad, My guest had pot roast which came looking like shreded beef with country gravy that was watery and to boot the cost for such a meal $$$ will not be returning even when staying at Sedona pines resort.

• Visited September 2013