“So You Think You Know Coffee?”

Sedona Roasting Co. at Java Love
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Established in 1992. Under new ownership since August, 2012, we have been has a coffee shop in the same location for nearly 25 years. In 2008 it became known as Java Love Cafe. We added the Roasting Co. to the name in an effort to put emphasis on our core business of roasting and selling the best, 100% Organic coffee in Town. Our mission is to provide the highest quality coffee products with the friendliest service in a clean and comfortable environment. This is a truly unique place where people meet and share conversation and goodwill. Some have even said that a vortex exists at Java Love, no kidding. There is a very positive and energizing feeling here and I'm sure it's something you will enjoy if you get the chance to visit us
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I wasn't looking to buy coffee but their name caught my eye. The place sets off rt 89A ,you might miss it . When I saw there selection,I knew I was in trouble! I never heard of some of their flavores.Dotan was great.He asked me what type of flavors I enjoyed and he did the rest. He made my coffee based on my taste. It was outstanding !I couldn't tell his manager how good he was,because Dotan and his wife ,were the owners. What a great place not only to have outstanding coffee, but get served by the owner. The cafe, like it's owners,had a lot of class.They treated you like a friend.If you want an old ,"Coffee House" type of atmosphere and coffee you'll remember ,find this place.Tell Dotan your taste,he'll satisfy your palate. He knows his beans

5  Thank Montel38

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great place to get java and more. Great energy too.. Sedona is a treat to connect with others and see what is going on in their local book

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We roast our own coffee and have our own automatic cappuccino machine; my wife seldom gets it when we're out because it's almost never as good as our own. This place has coffee that's not overroasted and made lattes and cappuccinos as good as ours.

Oh, and the baked goods: loved the blueberry scones and some crumb-topped delight that put me into sugar shock.

Free wifi and lots of locals.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We didn't find this spot until midweek during our trip to Sedona, but after we found it, it became our go-to place to start our day. We enjoyed morning coffee, tea, and hot chocolate at this spot. Also try their delicious croissant with eggs and bacon. You won't be disappointed. However we did find the banana bread a little bit dry. The service is top-notch!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

May day..It's 8:32 am..and were are sittin in the middle of a love fest at the love cafe having a good morning cup of JOE..Excellent coffee, stale overpriced pastry's..SO it must be the stale pastry love I'm feelin at the Java love cafe...Put your hippie ON or you might feel out of place at this love in.....