Mii amo, a destination spa
US$238
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
US$327
US$318
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$275
US$316
US$262
  • Pool
US$622
US$425
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$477
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$159
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$594
US$525
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsenchantment resortcrystal grottolife changingnight journeycanyon ranchmind bodythe women's locker roomhot stonefitness classesred rocksdeep tissue massagejuice barmassage therapistgeneral managermoment you arriveper dayoutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

I have and will continue to recommend this spa to friends, colleagues and family. If you are going to Sedona to get away, Mii Amo Spa is great place to get relaxing treatments and lounge all day. My favorite is the blue corn scrub in the Vicci room. It's like being in a waterfall while you exfoliate and moisturize.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2013

My wife and I have been to several spas across the U.S., including Canyon Ranch in the Berkshires. I wouldn't consider Mii amo a destination Spa, but as an addition to Enchantment and surrounding Sedona, it can't be beat. The pools, service , cafe and staff were first class. I had a facial, and though it wasn't the best one, the entire experience was wonderful. Prices were a little high, but not through th roof. It was what I expected. The number of services provided were quite plentiful. If you go to Enchantment or Sedona, this is a must do. But, not as a destination in of itself.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I spent a week in the one of the journey programs at MiiAmo. I left a refreshed and calmer person. The area is so picturesque and fresh that being there alone will improve your outlook on life. The staff on all levels were great and definitely wanted to insure your happieness. Even after a week I still thoroughly enjoyed the meals. The spa services as well as the classes were wonderful. Would love to return annually!

Room Tip: Alot of rooms have to be accessed by stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Great, thoughtful service, starting with the concierge who contacted us once we made the reservations and, of course, the spa personnel and therapists are terrific healers. Now, if I could only figure out a way how to make this a semi-annual experience, that would be fantastic! :) Husband and I highly recommend the newly developed aromatherapy treatment, the effects of which (calm and balance of lavender oils) seem to still linger with us.

We also had several breakfasts and a dinner with friends at the Mii Amo restaurant on the spa premises. The food was delicious; the outdoor sitting in the red rock surrounds breathtaking, and service more then gracious. The only minor disappointment was my blue corn waffle, which was way too dense and not waffle tasting at all, but I could have just as easily picked eggs with toast, which I did the very next day. ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anna G
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The staff is great, the food is great, the service is first class. But, the rooms are dated and really need to be upgraded. I especially did not like the bathrooms. We ended up showing in the spa everyday. The tubs are high and the shower curtain reminds me of a curtain that will separate you from the other patient in a hospital. The spa service rooms just dont have that warm comfortable feeling you get..... it's more like getting a treatment in a doctors office. Half the treatments I received I did not care for. Some of them were almost laughable that I spent money on them. I actually walked out of a couple. The massages and the Body Scrub was excellent.

You will read other reviews which will put this resort over the top, but, I think that you need to be in the frame of mind to know that it's a place to really chill and spiritual. If you can't relax (like me) it wont be for you. Good for a girls trip.

Room Tip: Enchantment at the top of the hill (same owner) may be a better choice.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple