“Excellent massage”

Sedona Healing Massage
Ranked #14 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Michelle Jack, Licensed Professional Massage Therapist since 1985. Sedona Massage Services offered in the comfort of a Serene Massage Studio in UPTOWN SEDONA or for an additional fee in the comfort of your HOME or HOTEL room. Sedona Healing Massage provides a sacred environment to allow healing, rebalancing and rejuvenation to occur. Utilizing her wide range of skills and intuitive gifts, Michelle stimulates the unique healing process of your body to produce a state of deep relaxation and enriching body awareness.Michelle can combine any of the below modalities to create a unique healing massage experience.● Swedish Massage● Deep Tissue Massage● Connective Tissue Massage● Neuromuscular Techniques● Cranial Sacral Therapy● Hot Stones● Bio Pulser● Energy Balancing● Massage Cupping● Couples Massage
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Very professional and a wonderful massage. Just what I needed! Michelle provided some great suggestions for stretching my very tight shoulders.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

I have only had one other massage than the one I just had in my whole 65 year life. And that is going to change because of Michelle's treatment. LOL I will seek a therapist that does trigger point ASAP upon returning home per Michelle's recommendation. She is truly a pro and very sensitive to what your body needs. My only wish is that I could take her home with me. Thank You Michelle and Happy Life to you.

Michelle J, Owner at Sedona Healing Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2012

Thank you , Breezie, so much for your great review. The trigger point therapy can be a real solution to pain & tension. Following up with a few more treatments with a therapist in your area is exactly the right thing to do for lasting results. You are a great client! Hope to see you again.
Blessings to you.
Michelle

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Michelle was friendly and welcoming. My massage last week was one of the best I've ever had. I feel like she knew my body and what needed attention. I had deep neck and upper back pain that felt instantly better with a deep tissue massage. This was my first time visiting Sedona and I look forward to returning, especially to get another massage from Michelle!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

My wife and I chose Michelle based on her Trip Advisor reviews. She was every bit as good as the reviews would indicate. We had a couples massage which was wonderful and relaxing after a day of hiking.

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I was referred to Michelle by the lady that I rented my Sedona vacation cabin from and she exceeded all of my expectations. Being a former body worker, I am very particular about the type of work that I receive. Michelle seemed to have a deep understanding of my body's energy and was able to tune into where I needed work and what type of work was needed. I felt relaxed, yet rejuvenated after my session. Even though I do not live in Sedona, Michelle has a client for life! Namaste