“This is a tough one to review...”
Review of The Art of Wine

The Art of Wine
Ranked #5 of 10 Food & Drink in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Art of Wine offers a wine tasting expereince that will be a highlight of your red rock expereince. We love sharing our love for wine and life - this is where you can merge a love of wine with a really good time. Wine tastings daily, wine related merchandise and special events. Come in and enjoy our local Arizona wines and select US and international wines.
Bend, oregon, USA
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“This is a tough one to review...”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Why? Because the owners and staff are amazing and the shop is very charming. Therefore, I can give this a very good rating because I think service is everything. Let these Minnesota charmers fill you with information and education. A great family business.

The wines on the other hand, are not good. I appreciate that Arizona is producing wine and I look forward to drinking their wines in perhaps 10 more years. Right now, Arizona wines are mediocre at best.

My suggestion for Art of Wine, is to carry a selection of wines from out of the region. I WANT to buy from you guys, but I can't buy Arizona wines.

Visited April 2013

Surprise, Arizona
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Worth the stop”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Wanted a local wine to try and Skylar from Amara recommended Art of Wine. So glad he did. Lisa was amazing-so personable and so knowledgable. Listened to what we liked and recommended accordingly. Surprisingly yummy local wines at reasonable prices. Also have olive oil tastings which is fun. Definitely recommend stopping by and doing the wine tasting. You won't regret time spent here.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Worthwhile”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Scottie is a gem - knowledgable, friendly and down to earth. Loved the place, good wine nIce atmosphere. Very educational - didn't know they made wine, and good wine at that in Arizona

1 Thank Leroyjonesjr
Summerville, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lisa was the absolute BEST! Will be back! Great Wines too!!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Sedona from VA & came across The Art of Wine. We were welcomed by Ms Lisa and a wonderful wine tasting. We sampled 6 AZ white wines all which were amazing ... Well accept for the pinot grigio that was super dry... Anyways Lisa have us great information about the hiking trails near by and expectional information about the nearby wineries. We ended up getting three bottles of amazing whites from our tasting...
I want to go back and check out the olive oil collection they have!
I had such an amazing time & Ms Lisa starting our first trip to Sedona on the right foot.

2 Thank CulinaryQueen87
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great shop to pick up local AZ wines.”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

The wife and I happen to walk by this shop and stopped in for a look. We were really impressed with the local wine selection. They offered us to do a wine tasting of 6 different wines. That was great for us since we don't know much about wine. Lisa, the lady running the shop, was very nice and knowledgable about each wine. She gave us tips about local areas to check out. We loved our experience and would recommend this place to others.

3 Thank Sam2014

Been to The Art of Wine? Share your experiences!