“Tasting local wines”
Review of The Art of Wine

The Art of Wine
Ranked #5 of 10 Food & Drink in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Art of Wine offers a wine tasting expereince that will be a highlight of your red rock expereince. We love sharing our love for wine and life - this is where you can merge a love of wine with a really good time. Wine tastings daily, wine related merchandise and special events. Come in and enjoy our local Arizona wines and select US and international wines.
Reviewed 10 June 2013

A delightful wine bar staffed by knowledgeable staff, where you can taste before you invest in bottles of their lovely local wines.

There are newer reviews for The Art of Wine

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Why? Because the owners and staff are amazing and the shop is very charming. Therefore, I can give this a very good rating because I think service is everything. Let these Minnesota charmers fill you with information and education. A great family business.

The wines on the other hand, are not good. I appreciate that Arizona is producing wine and I look forward to drinking their wines in perhaps 10 more years. Right now, Arizona wines are mediocre at best.

My suggestion for Art of Wine, is to carry a selection of wines from out of the region. I WANT to buy from you guys, but I can't buy Arizona wines.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Wanted a local wine to try and Skylar from Amara recommended Art of Wine. So glad he did. Lisa was amazing-so personable and so knowledgable. Listened to what we liked and recommended accordingly. Surprisingly yummy local wines at reasonable prices. Also have olive oil tastings which is fun. Definitely recommend stopping by and doing the wine tasting. You won't regret time spent here.

Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

Scottie is a gem - knowledgable, friendly and down to earth. Loved the place, good wine nIce atmosphere. Very educational - didn't know they made wine, and good wine at that in Arizona

1  Thank Leroyjonesjr
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting Sedona from VA & came across The Art of Wine. We were welcomed by Ms Lisa and a wonderful wine tasting. We sampled 6 AZ white wines all which were amazing ... Well accept for the pinot grigio that was super dry... Anyways Lisa have us great information about the hiking trails near by and expectional information about the nearby wineries. We ended up getting three bottles of amazing whites from our tasting...
I want to go back and check out the olive oil collection they have!
I had such an amazing time & Ms Lisa starting our first trip to Sedona on the right foot.

2  Thank CulinaryQueen87

Been to The Art of Wine? Share your experiences!