“rushed through”
Review of The Art of Wine

The Art of Wine
Ranked #5 of 11 Food & Drink in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: The Art of Wine offers a wine tasting expereince that will be a highlight of your red rock expereince. We love sharing our love for wine and life - this is where you can merge a love of wine with a really good time. Wine tastings daily, wine related merchandise and special events. Come in and enjoy our local Arizona wines and select US and international wines.
Reviewed 9 July 2013

My wife and I decided to share a six wine tasting that obviously upset the woman who helped us. She had us drinking out of the same glass, didn't bother changing glasses for a new sample, and had no crackers or bread to have between samples. The whole episode was rushed and it was the middle of the day, not at closing time .I'm not a wine expert but I've been to many tastings all over the country and this was by far the worst I've ever experienced.

2  Thank 7huskie6
"winery"
in 5 reviews
"mead"

Reviewed 2 July 2013

They had a nice variety of wines from wineries around Arizona!. Price of Arizona wine is expensive due to small wineries and few bottles produced, but worth it.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

A delightful wine bar staffed by knowledgeable staff, where you can taste before you invest in bottles of their lovely local wines.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Why? Because the owners and staff are amazing and the shop is very charming. Therefore, I can give this a very good rating because I think service is everything. Let these Minnesota charmers fill you with information and education. A great family business.

The wines on the other hand, are not good. I appreciate that Arizona is producing wine and I look forward to drinking their wines in perhaps 10 more years. Right now, Arizona wines are mediocre at best.

My suggestion for Art of Wine, is to carry a selection of wines from out of the region. I WANT to buy from you guys, but I can't buy Arizona wines.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Wanted a local wine to try and Skylar from Amara recommended Art of Wine. So glad he did. Lisa was amazing-so personable and so knowledgable. Listened to what we liked and recommended accordingly. Surprisingly yummy local wines at reasonable prices. Also have olive oil tastings which is fun. Definitely recommend stopping by and doing the wine tasting. You won't regret time spent here.

Been to The Art of Wine? Share your experiences!