“Mediocre Coffee Served By Uncaring Staff”
Review of Pink Java Cafe

Pink Java Cafe
Ranked #3 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Sedona
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Let me say it again. Mediocre coffee served by uncaring staff. High price for a cup of swill. All made and served up by a staff who just as easily seemed willing to throw it at me.

Probably a management thing. I am a firm believer that employees are a reflection of their management.

They have a great location, but what zero attitude combined with poor product. Waste of my money.

Let me say it again - a waste of my money.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Why people open coffee houses and then serve crappy coffee astounds me. $10 for two cappuccinos and a muffin and they were almost undrinkable. Over steamed, scorched milk filled to the brim with an ounce of coffee. Do yourself a favor - go to Starbucks, get some coffees, sneak them to the outside deck and order a muffin so at least you bought something and you will have a great time. The view from the deck is amazing.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Bought coffee here every morning of our stay. It was slow service as I was there very early and there was only one member of staff but the Chai Tea Latte and Americano (with an extra shot) were good.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were served by a couple of cold-mannered teenagers, who seemed annoyed when we wanted to use our 10% discount from the Pink Jeep tour we had been on. All this was forgotten once we were seated on the outdoor patio, which had amazingly scenic views of the red rock formations. My mom had a coffee and I had a hot chocolate; both were absolutely delicious. We shared an eclair which was great as well. Would recommend for a quick place for coffee and pastries after an off-road tour.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We enjoyed a nice light breakfast with a great view of the canyon. The apple turnover and raspberry nut roll were as good as the views.