“Flying over the red rocks”
Review of Arizona Helicopter Adventures - CLOSED

Arizona Helicopter Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: When you’ve decided that you want to make a Sedona helicopter tour part of your Arizona vacation, then it’s time to call Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We offer up-close, breathtaking tours by licensed and experienced pilots of all the wonders that this area has to offer.The Red Rocks of Sedona are something that you simply don’t want to miss when you live in or are visiting Arizona. You can drive to certain spots to get a good view, but there’s an even better way. We can fly you in comfort in a Bell Jet Ranger helicopter and give you an intimate look at these natural wonders. All the while you can enjoy a narrative by your pilot, giving information about the rich history and formation of this beautiful area.You can have complete confidence when you’re flying with us. We have 25 years of experience and a perfect safety record. We know where to take you to get the best views, and we’ll point things out to you that you may never have seen from the ground!If you’re interested in a Sedona helicopter tour, enjoy the thrill of a lifetime with Arizona Helicopter Adventures. We make sure that all of our guests get the best possible view of Sedona and all the beauty it has to offer. Grand Canyon tours and private charters are also available. Call us today and we’ll be happy to answer any of your questions.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
249 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Flying over the red rocks”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

A 20/25 minute helicopter ride over Sedona and it's famous red rocks and canyons.. An amazing experience.. Cost was around £90 each but so worth the expense.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bucketgob

Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow factor”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

My wife was apprehensive about taking her first helicopter ride , the staff were amazing at making her feel at ease , and what an amazing and breath taking experience , the views of the red rock formations from the air are a must see in your lifetime , the pilot gave us an exhilarating flight , and Sedona has to be one of the most beautiful places on this planet .
Best birthday present ever !
Jean and Monica , Ottawa On. Canada

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jean L
Illinois
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Absolutely loved it!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

AZ Heli Adventures is a great way to see the beautiful red rocks of Arizona! We did the full blown deluxe tour, doors off, and loved every minute of it!! I'm a white knuckle flier, even on a commercial jet, but have had this on my bucket list for a few years now. I figured if I'm going to be terrified, I may as well go all out and do the longest tour and without the doors. I'm so glad I did! Though the deluxe was the longest tour, it seemed to end so quicky. I can't imagine doing a shorter tour. If you're going to go, go all the way!

We got the standard safety video and talk before the flight, as well as some tips to minimize fear. LOL! Though I must say, from the second we were airborne the fear vanished. I never felt unsafe or nervous, even for a second. The views were just spectacular, and our pilot/guide was very informative. There were three of us in our group so everyone was seated by a door - with wide open views - which made for some great photos and videos.

I would do this again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend AZ Heli Adventures and their 100% perfect safety record. It's a must-do in my opinion when in Sedona. You just can't see deep inside the beauty of those rocks without getting down in there, and AZ Heli Adventures is the way to go.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank mlschless
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Our first helicopter experience”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This was our first helicopter ride and I think we picked the perfect location for it. You can't beat a ride over the red rocks. The views are breathtaking and we'll never forget it. The new helicopters they are using were very comfortable, not too noisy and you had a great view no matter where you sit. The ride was smooth and 3pm was the perfect time to take the deluxe tour. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Lisa V
Perth
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“You need to do this, a bucket list activity”
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

The flight was breathtaking, the staff were excellent. A mention to Morgan the flight coordinator is very warm and engaging right up till you say goodbye. We took the deluxe tour with Rod our pilot, very informative and again friendly on the flight. The area is one to be seen from the air to see Indian ruins and spectacular scenery, Sedona is beautiful from many points in the area, in a helicopter it will be the highlight of your trip. When you get to the Sedona airport, there is two helicopter tour companies and there buildings you will see in front of you, there building is on the left of the two.

2 Thank ac_braden