“graffiti gold show sedona, arizona”

50's and 60's Graffiti Gold Show
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I recently visited Sedona and heard what a good show this was. Ithought the band and singers were superb. I will definitely go see this show again next time I am in Sedona, which will be in October of this year. The venue is very nice, also.

1  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed 14 August 2011

I've been hearing good things about this show for some time now. We finally made time to see the show last night. I've known Tom for several years and admire his commitment to Sedona and the community through his ownership and involvement at the local radio station, KAZM. His love for the music of our youth is clear when he spins the tunes on his radio shows. He adds the stories and names an insight that is typical of the DJs I hear on the Sirius satellite 50s and 60s channels. And those guys are the best in the business!
The tribute show that we saw last night included lots of that information that added to the music. We were also reminded about the fads and news events of the RA and how UT impacted or related to the music of the time. In short, it was a complete show.
The most enjoyable aspect though is the way the and stayed true to the music. Most tunes were performed completely with no changes to the original lyrics or tune. Several composite medleys were tightened but flowed very naturally. And the best part was Tom's voice. The vocals were pleasing and right on pitch. Having made a good living with his voice on the air, it is clear that he has also had plenty of training in music and that he works to maintain the talent.
If you enjoy 50s and 60s music and Americana, I recommend this show. If it's happening when you are visiting Sedona, buy your ticket and arrive early, the Canyon Moon theater holds just over 100 patrons. there are no bad seats, but they are limited.

4  Thank RedRox