A friend and I stayed here last week. Amazing! The views from our room were something to be thankful for. The front desk staff were very friendly and helped tremendously in planning our adventures for the day. For breakfast we had a nice breakfast buffet with fresh coffee and beautiful views of all the red rocks. Our waitress Amber was refreshingly pleasant so early in the morning which gave us a great start to our day. If you are ever in Sedona and need a relaxing place to stay followed by great company I recommend Orchards Inn for your stay. Our quick getaway could not have been more perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona