We stayed here on our cross country trip. Based on advice from other TripAdvisor travelers we booked here and asked for a third floor room. It is a lovely hotel - well maintained and centrally located to all the shops. We had magnificent, unobstructed views of the red rocks including Snoopy Rock. Despite its central location, it was very quiet. The rate we paid included deluxe breakfast which is provided at a nearby restaurant (about a 1 block walk) which was above par. The large room was modern, updated, with a fireplace.
The lodging enhanced our stay in Sedona. We would wholeheartedly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona