This is the 5th time I've stayed at the Orchards in the last few years, most recently, last week. Since the first time 7 years ago, they have really done a nice job renovating the rooms. The beds are very comfortable and it is very convenient to a lot of shops and restaurants. While some people view this area as the 'tourist center' of Sedona, when you stay at the Orchards, you close all that out because of the fantastic views of the Red Rocks. You wouldn't even know that there are so many people on the streets so close, because you can't here the noise from your room. Everyone on staff was superb, and I have to single out a young man named Jacob this last time, as he took care of any requests promptly and with a smile. Well done all the way around! We love this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona