I traveled to Sedona in July stayed the Orchards Inn... . the location of the hotel is good as you can walk to all of the shops and restaurants. The room had a great view of the red rocks from our terrace and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included in a restaurant located next to the hotel ( buffet with a good selection and a geat view). There are two small pools on the grounds both with hot tubs next to them ... there is a great view from one of the pool areas. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona