Clean and Quiet room ( # 113) close to pool and hot tub and had beautiful views of classic Sedona Red Rocks. Very helpful staff. Good parking arrangement. If you book directly with the hotel and not via anther on line portal, they currently offer a free breakfast buffet at the restaurant next door : good food and not crowded and has an outdoor patio facing the red rocks as well. Even though this hotel is located on the busy Hwy 89 main drag of Sedona, the rooms facing the red rocks are quiet and feel secluded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona