“Awesome Customer Service and Views”

The Orchards Inn of Sedona
Ranked #17 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Can't say enough about the customer service here...especially Patrick! He was very helpful and accommodating when we decided to extend our stay. Loved our balcony. Would definitely stay here again even though the rooms are a little outdated.

1  Thank Buckeye57
There are newer reviews for The Orchards Inn of Sedona

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had a very nice room at the Orchards Inn. fireplace, fridge, balcony over looking the Red Rocks. Snoopy Rock right outside our balcony. Room was clean, and you cannot beat the price we paid and the convenience of parking your car, and walking all over downtown Sedona.

The gentleman that checked on in was very nice, think his name was Patrick, we received coupons for breakfast down the street. I mentioned to him that we would be taking a jeep tour the following day and asked if we could leave the car parked in the lot and he said it was not a problem. Breakfast was fine, we sat outside and enjoyed the views.

Check out was very quick and was handled by Kevin the Asst Front Office Mgr. he was very nice and asked how we enjoyed our stay. I did mention to him that some kind of a generator went off in the morning for about 20 min. outside of our room. He was surprised, but I assured him it did not detract from our room, or how much we enjoyed staying at the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor, however away from the Pink Jeep Parking Lot.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Judygolfing
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Just stayed at the Orchards Inn on a trip from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon. Great views from the room. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable. They are associated with several Sedona restaurants so you get a discount for drinks and or meals at those places. All in all a good value.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ChuckNY352
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed 3 nights at The Orchards Inn. No question the red rock views are incredible, with a nice terrace to enjoy them on. Staff is very friendly and courteous. We had 2 king rooms for our family of 4, both were well appointed & spacious with a nice gas fireplace - which we obviously didn't need in August, but it made the room homier. My only criticism would be the bathrooms. It's great we had 2 separate sinks outside the toilet/bath area, but the counters were cheap builder grade material with messy caulking, very chipped & scratched. The bathroom itself was very plain & tired looking. Just too bad it didn't mesh with the rest of the room.

2  Thank parklover394
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

We are two adults and we stayed one night on 8/11/13. I booked the king suite. The front desk staff were friendly and professional. They gave us suggestions on places to have dinner, showed us a menu, and even offered to make us reservations. The room was very clean and a good size. It was beautiful! Fire place , kitchenette, sofa and they have shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, and lotion in the bathroom. The view is absolutely incredible! I could sit on the patio for hours. Its in the middle of downtown so you can walk to almost anything. Our room was quiet. We got two breakfast vouchers for breakfest at canyon breeze restaurant. The food there is meh but it was free. I would highly suggest this hotel!!

1  Thank moonglow22
Reviewed 9 August 2013

My 2 daughters and I stayed for one evening and we had a fine experience. My cousin was visiting for the day and management allowed him to park his car in their lot which helped us out. I thought the location, the view and what we got for the price we paid was more than fair. Our welcome was courteous and friendly and the room was clean and functional. I always appreciate a coffee maker in the room! We were also offered a free breakfast at an eating establishment a couple of yards away, which was a surprise and they also had coffee and tea in the lobby in the morning. I would definitely stay here again, I enjoyed being able to walk to the local restaurants where we had wonderful food!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The hotel was pretty highly rated on here, and at $200+ per night I guess I expected something more special. The hotel is located in the middle of the main touristy area of town. For some, that may be a good thing. But to me it just means the hotel is surrounded by a lot of kitschy stores with overpriced doo-dads and sub-par restaurants. Sedona's a pretty small town, and traffic/parking aren't much of an issue, so I don't really see much benefit to being right in the heart of things. Anyway, to each his own. As some reviewers have said, you pull into the lot and it's basically a motel fronting the road. All of the rooms do have a view of the red rocks in back, but again, let's be honest-- if you've got a nice hotel room in Sedona you're pretty much always going to have a view of the red rocks, right? The room itself was nice, had the feel of a converted condo. Lots of space, gas fireplace, large balcony. Three sinks, microwave and fridge. Good, but nothing spectacular. Almost none of the hotels in Sedona offer free breakfast and this was no exception, but with a fridge, microwave, and plenty of restaurants around, that wasn't an issue for us. The pool was nice-- good sized pool and hot tub. The only complaint about the pool area was the pungent scent of marijuana wafting down from the balconies where a bunch of teens were hanging around all weekend. Not the hotel's fault, but just annoying. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the place was kept pretty clean and appeared well-managed. I'd say it's an adequate base from which to explore the area, but the next time I'm in Sedona I'll definitely be looking at some of the more secluded spots on the outskirts.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family