The Orchards Inn in uptown Sedona is a small motel and each room has a great view of the red rocks. I would recommend that you request a top floor ( there are only two floors) if you want the best view of the red rock. There is also a small pool and hot tub that is very inviting. It has such a beautiful setting. You have a view of Snoopy Rock from all rooms at this motel. That was great. You can also sit on the deck and enjoy listening to the cicada's, that was amazing! The beds at this motel are also very comfy.
This hotel is located in Uptown Sedona, which is the nicest location of Sedona to stay in if you want to be able to walk to everything. There are lots of amazing restaurants and a huge variety of locally owned shops that are a must to visit. We found the most amazing clothing store called "It's You Darling!" So worth visiting! Sedona also has the best Mexican food and a restaurant called "Taos" is right beside The Orchards Inn and it was really good! Great outdoor seating as well with a great view of Sedona and the surrounding red rock.
This has nothing to do with the hotel, but it is something I want to mention because it bothered us on our visit to Sedona. As you first drive into Sedona coming from Phoenix, there is a visitor info centre called The Arizona Tourist Centre. Don't go there unless you want to be bothered about going to a Diamond Resort Timeshare Presentation! I found this very misleading! I thought it was only an info centre and it wasn't. We had limited time to see and do all that we wanted to do in Sedona and that didn't include being tied up for 1/2 a day at a timeshare presentation! They said it would only be 1 & 1/2 hours, but we all know it never works that way! If you want really good info on what to do and see in Sedona then go to the Sedona Chamber of Commerce. This is located across the street to the left of Orchards Inn. They are wonderful and helpful! They are all volunteers that are locals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona