I can not say enough good things about the accommodations and people of the Orchards Inn. The views from this location are the best in the Sedona area. The view out of our balconey was serene and spectacular but when we walked out our front door, we were in the middle of Sedona's active Uptown. We were able to stay in room #400 -- a King Suite on the second level looking out at the rocks (but from the front it is at ground level.) It is a corner suite, so we not only got a wonderful straight on view of the rocks (even from our bed), but the side view of Cathedral Rocks was an added perk. The adobe shaped gas fireplace added such coziness (it was dramatically cloudy and stormy during our stay -- but the rocks were still amazing), the wet bar and huge fridge were wonderful for snacks and drinks and the King bed was so comfortable. Just a note: we did look at several rooms before we ended up in #400 -- we enjoy seeing what our options are. Kevin & Karen were so wonderfully accommodating on letting us do that. For furniture, our room had a lovely 'leather' couch, a small round breakfast table with two chairs and the King bed. There was a sink in the wet bar, a sink area outside of the bathroom, and the usual sink & counter outside of the bathroom. The closet contained an iron and ironing board and a suitcase stand. The large flatscreen was housed in dresser stand that had plenty of drawer space. The large deck had two chairs and a table -- but there is easily room for four to six chairs. We had stayed at another location previously that was very nice -- but we will only be staying in the Orchard Inn from here on when we make the 5hr drive to spend time in the magic of Sedona. And to top that all off, it is a fabulous value for Uptown Sedona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona