Check in was smooth and rooms are quite nice. Had a full size room with fireplace on 3rd floor. The view from the balcony cannot be beat. You can also walk down the side of the hill via numerous steps to the creek area at the below property and have dinner at their restaurant. The location is right on the main street with plenty of shopping and cafes, easy to walk to. Had dinner at their mexican restaurant right in front of the hotel, which was ok, service friendly and food just ok. The inn however, can't be beat for view and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona