We used the Orchard’s Inn as a base to explore Northern AZ for a week during September 2013. It is walkable to plenty of shops and restaurants. We got a deluxe room with a balcony. I would recommend it as the views are amazing! The pool seating area is a little tight and there were only five lounge chairs for a large place so you will need to get there in the early afternoon if you want one. The Asst Mgr Kevin is a great resource. He knows the area and attractions well and was quite helpful to us planning hikes and day trips. I was told he previously worked as Concierge at L’Auburge, an affiliated property. If you book on line like we did breakfast is included. It is served at a restaurant down the street. Some have suggested in their reviews that the place could use a remodel. I can’t disagree, but if remodeled the rooms would not be available near this price point. It is clean, convenient and a great value. The people working there couldn’t have been nicer. We will stay here again the next time we return to Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona