We stayed there for 2 nights while on vacation. The Inn is well-located in Sedona, and the staff was friendly and helpful. They had a nice list of things to do in the area at check-in. The restaurant was closed while we were there - and we had had a deal that gave us a credit at the restaurant - but they just gave us the amount of the credit as a discount on the room. You can't ask for better than that. The room was clean, but fairly spartan; rather like many ski lodges. However, it had nice amenities; gas fire place, refrigerator, microwave - and a full 12 cup coffee pot rather than the single or 2-4 cup coffee makers in most hotels. The Inn was spread out; we had to drive out on the street to get to our room, but that was no big deal. Not the greatest hotel we've stayed at, but nice in many ways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona