One of the best locations in Sedona, centered in the Uptown shopping area. Extremely friendly staff and every room has a fabulous view. The second floor is at street level so if you don't want stairs ask for this. There's only one flight of stairs up or down if you're on the other floors, no elevator. The Taos Cantina is 50' away and a dozen or more other restaurants within 2 blocks. We used the pool and the hot tub after hiking in the area, beautiful view from there too. Coffee maker in the room but the lobby has good coffee too with the continental breakfast provided. For an older place we found the rooms large, especially the bathroom. Wouldn't hesitate to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona