Very cozy, great for couples! My boyfriend and I loved sitting by the fire place in the evening with the amazing red rocks in background sipping a glass of wine.... And we really liked the hot tub and pool, with the same beautiful view! Just set back enough off the main street far enough not to get all the noise of the traffic ect. Peaceful, and within reasonable walking distance of all the restaurants. Not the most modern of rooms, however, it was clean, amazing view, budget friendly, and truly enjoyed this inn. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona