Property is older but has amazing views of the red rocks of Sedona. Very clean, quiet & comfortable. Front desk staff very nice & friendly & very knowledgeable. Very close to Pink Jeep tours (Ancient Ruins with Kevin a lot of fun) & the trolley tour by a different vendor was fun as well. Lots of great restaurants in Sedona. Enjoyed our stay which started as one night but extended to three! Would recommend Orchards Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona