Spent one night here while visiting Sedona.
The staff were great (guys in reception just couldn't do enough to help us). Rooms weren't anything special (typical layout to any major chain), but they were very clean and the beds were quite comfortable. Pool area at the back was great, with amazing views of the mountains.
The location was fantastic. Just 50 yards or so off the main road through Sedona. Their driveway is basically shared with Taos Cantina - a great little mexican place (see review). Everything you need is just a short walk from the hotel, including restaurants, shops, and the Pink Jeep tours (see review).
Would certainly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona