Described as recently renovated, but the pictures are much nicer than the reality. The bathroom was not newly renovated, and the door did not close. Not a nice aspect for the 3 of us sharing the room. The room was spacious, which was a plus and the view, from the 3rd floor was spectacular with a charming balcony from which to enjoy. However if you are not spending much time in the room, not worth the extra money. Parking was a nightmare, Very limited. The lobby was very shabby and small but the staff were pleasant and helpful. The area was surprisingly quiet for a downtown lodging and we slept well for one night. The second night we were awakened early by the smoke detector. The manager did compensate us after some coaxing but not for a full night. We found the breakfast limiting and thought the hotel, for the price, could have done better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona