An exceptionally clean hotel, great views off balcony. Would suggest asking for room on 2nd or 3rd floors as first floor is patio walk through for every room on that floor. Front desk person (can't remember name but guys name started with T) was unenthusiastic about his job and acted like he didn't want to be there, but was helpful in relocating our room. Breakfast offered was at restaurant across the parking lot and was a surprisingly well stocked. Oatmeal cups, fresh fruit, bread, yogurt and drinks. International crowd. Though we were just passing through, I would stay here again when we come to Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona