I wasn't sure what to expect because of the word "Inn", and I am known as a "hotel snob" among family/friends, but wow, I was pleasantly surprised.
HOTEL - friendly staff. Great location, you walk out the front door and you are within feet of the shopping and restaurants. Free parking.
ROOM - heavenly. Clean. Comfortable beds. Large balcony with amazing views (be sure to ask for an upper floor). Good size room. Small refrigerator. Double sinks with plenty of counter space.
POOL - small, but a good size for cooling off and relaxing in the hot tub (aka spa). Towels are located right at the pool. A few lounge chairs, but not much pool deck space.
DINING - the hotel does have a restaurant located right out front.
This was a little slice of luxury for a small price. Very affordable for such a great location and comfortable room. If I return to Sedona I would stay no where else. I loved my stay at The Orchids Inn of Sedona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Arizona