Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Wyndham Sedona(Sedona)
Courtyard Sedona(Sedona)
Great 4.5/5
1,578 results
All reviewsdog parkqueen suiteconcierge servicegreat place to stayoatmealfree breakfastfresh fruitdvd playerpull out couchsitting areagrand canyonpool and hot tubpink jeepwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastfridge and microwavenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Traveled to Sedona for a get-away. Sedona Real is a great choice for lodging. The room was almost "suite like" and included space, comfortable beds, full breakfast, and cleanliness. Desk help was above average. There were a few minor glitches, but I recommend it for Sedona stay, The location to many areas of interest is good because it is on the main highway. Be sure to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross, a spiritual and historic experience. Try the Cowboy Club restaurant for dining with unusual cuisine. SKIP The Relic cafe next door to the motel. Menu is limited and pricey. C- was the best either of us could offer. Prime rib was tough, and Chef Boy-R-Dee makes better pasta. The word awesome is over used, but this trip and beautiful Sedona can best be described as more than AWESOME. The rock and mountain formations are personified. If you have time, drive up to Winslow on I-40. I shall review the La Posada Hotel later, and you'll know why. Terrific experience.

Room Tip: Don't request the highway building. It may have a view but the noise is disturbing. We could not sit outside on the balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for your insights! These kind of tips are extremely helpful for members planning travel. For the benefit of those planning to visit, I'd also like to add that we offer a complimentary concierge service here at the hotel which can assist in planning your activities and dining. Feel free to call anytime. Your many compliments of our inn are welcome, especially the comfort of your suite and our prime location. We hope the rest of your Northern Arizona adventures were just as successful!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

stayed in Feb for the week at budget price for two queen beds( no suite.) The room was ok. A little noisy early evening around the parking lot but subsided by 10 or so. The area around the hotel was clean and pleasant. My husband likes to swim but seldom uses the pools at hotels because many facilities do a poor job at cleaning them. He was impressed by the pool (but too cold) we lucked out and had a couple of nice days to use the hot tub instead. The location worked out well for us being near the outside of town as we had a rental car and put a lot of miles going on our day trips. Would not use this place if I expected to just hang out at the hotel for more than one day. The heater was very loud. We would heat up the room early and shut it off so we could sleep. Breakfast was consistently good.
My only real problem was that I made the mistake and connected our flights to the hotel res. So when I needed to change the reservation to 6 nights instead of 7, travelocity stated I would loss my flights if I changed. The hotel got to rent our room on a Friday night at my expense. I was hoping maybe they would comp me a little but all i got was sorry, not our doing. I will never hook domestic flights to reservations again.
Average Plus facility so rated it very good.

Room Tip: if we stayed again i would upgade to suite and stay on second floor to the back
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you for leaving this great review of our hotel. I sincerely appreciate the level of detail you gave, specifically pointing attention to our location, breakfast quality and your husband's enjoyment of the spa. We apologize for any noise you experienced. On your next trip, we will gladly personalize your room choice. I also would like to take a moment and express my sympathy for your online booking experience with Travelocity. Unfortunately, when rooms are booked through most third parties (Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, etc.) the guest must go back to that business to make changes to the reservation. This is why we strongly urge travelers to book direct to receive the best rates and reservation conditions. For any members planning travel to Sedona, we invite you to read our Best Rate Guarantee page on our website or call our team to explore your best options. Unfortunately, guests do not realize this until they are in a position similar to yours or have a problem which can lead to dissatisfaction. We are committed to guest satisfaction and share this as part of our best effort to ensure each guest leaves with only wonderful memories. We hope you will have another opportunity to visit our beautiful town. If so please don't hesitate to reach out to me so we can manage your reservation. Also, we offer some great rates here on our TripAdvisor page throughout the year! Thank you again for choosing to stay at Sedona Real Inn.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Warm, clean and inviting room, great location and fantastic price. Hoping to come back to Sedona with just my wife. This will be the first call I make. I only wish I had asked to buy one of the provided blankets. This thing was the softest blanket ever.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Barry S

We look forward to that call! Thank you for your review and compliments!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The room was nice with a DVD player (nice touch) and clean, however there was hair in the shower. The pillows were very thick (maybe very new???) and really hurt our necks but everything else was great. It is a very beautiful hotel/ property for the price. Breakfast was really good as well and all of the staff were very pleasant.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your impressions. We are glad to hear you enjoyed staying here with us and found the hotel experience worthy of a 4-star rating. Also, your housekeeping comment is appreciated. We are very strict about our cleanliness standards here so feedback is helpful. We hope you make it back down this way again soon!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The six of us stayed for one night at Sedona Real. Daryl at the front desk was quite the character and everyone was talking about him the next day at their complimentary breakfast.
The room was nice, very long. Bathroom was a nice size, i appreciated that after my experience in Phoenix.
Since we had reserved a suite I expected that there would be two rooms, but it was one long room. Had it been two rooms I would have rated with an excellent. Let me rephrase that if I had been expecting one room in a suite I would have probably rated higher.
If you stay in the rooms by the highway their is no need to set your alarm because the traffic will wake you up.
I would stay there again, the rooms were nice and the people were very nice. They had two for ones for Out of Africa which was our deciding factor.

Room Tip: Do not get a room by the highway. Our room number was 123.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am happy to read you enjoyed our team and felt so comfortable you would consider another stay. And don't hesitate to reach out to explore your room options. With 11 different room types available, I am sure we can find the one that is perfect for you!