“Very pleased”

Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Accommodations were well laid-out, pleasingly decorated, clean, and well maintained. The employees are very pleasant, helpful, professional and very proficient. The breakfast choices were varied, well prepared, and plentiful – enough to please any appetite. The motel location is convenient and easy to enter and exit, with amble parking. The grounds are clean and well kept. We rate it a 10. My wife and I travel a couple a times a year staying at multiply locations and this motel was one of our top experiences. When we make it to Sedona again, we would not any any reason to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know we won your loyalty! It means a lot to our family here. We have a great team and are proud to be able to offer visitors to Sedona, like yourselves, a comfortable home away from home! Please come back again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We have only been to Sedona once, but if and when we travel there again we ill stay here. It was extremely well located, had all the amenities you could possibly want, with a very friendly staff, and an excellent free breakfast. The location (right across the main drag in Sedona) is particularly well suited for a short drive into the red rock area where the views of the stars at night is spectacular. If you're ever in Sedona this is a place you might want to seriously consider.

Room Tip: We were fairly near the main road in Sedona, but that location was nevertheless very quiet. I guess...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the seasoned review and big recommendation! It's been a while since you have visited. We look forward to providing another great experience for you and your family!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We chose this hotel because of the great reviews on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. In fact, we were surprised at the size and comfort of the rooms, the proximity to everything we were looking for in Sedona, and the great staff at the hotel. Huge thanks and kudos to Concierge Todd who never steered us wrong on anything. He directed us to great hikes, dinners, and the best of the Pink Jeep Tour itinerary - the Broken Arrow... We cannot say enough about him and his super attitude. From the people at the front desk to the lovely folks cooking the delicious eggs and sausage and cutting up mounds of fresh fruit for the breakfasts, to the housekeeping staff, this hotel has everything covered. Can't wait to come back to Sedona and to the Sedona Real...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I am glad our hotel, location and service exceeded your expectations. I'll be sure to give Tod big kudos for his great attitude and helpfulness. Same goes for our breakfast ladies. We are proud to have them on our team. Your comments are meaningful and we look forward to your next visit to our beautiful town.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Another enjoyable stay. Nice rooms. Good breakfast. My wife and I will be back again next year for another stay. Close enough to downtown but away from all the traffic down there. Very clean and well kept grounds...reminds me of how I keep my own home.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

It sure means a lot of us to hear you heartfelt compliments. Thank you so much your loyalty and leaving this special review. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

We liked their employees especially concierge.

However, room was stinky: smells like wet dogs (oh no...). I know this hotel is pet friendly, so we paid extra money to get a room without the word "pet-friendly", but I guess they don't distinguish customers who bring dogs or not. $200 per night with the smell was not worth for us...

Not impressed with breakfast (we ate out).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your review which gives me a chance to respond. First, I am pleased to hear that our concierge team took good care for you. We strive for a caring and warm environment so your acknowledgement is welcomed. Second, I am sorry there was a strange smell from your room. We do offer a very limited number of pet-friendly rooms but those are identified and separated from our no-pet rooms. For all types of rooms, our cleaning standards are very high, making cleanliness something we get many compliments on. Also, moisture is not something that poses a challenge for us here in the high desert. Therefore, we'd like to follow up, if you are willing to communicate with me so we can make any needed repairs or corrections to that room. I can be reached through the hotel directly and would welcome the opportunity to be in direct contact with you. We hope to hear from you!

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

The reviews from the other site stated 90% of people said breakfast was good. Also as I was checking in, I overheard the agent saying "it's $15 for each additional guest, the reason for that is because we provide full breakfast". So I was excited. ..too excited that I was disappointed due to my expectation. The breakfast was standard of any 2.5 star hotel. Sausage, eggs (ok they had salsa, cheese), waffles, hot oatmeal with brown sugar and raisins, fresh fruit( grapes, melon, honeydew), coffee, juices..etc. No frills, just average.

The place was great, housekeeping excellent, location was close to everything.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know your experience at Sedona Real was mostly great. We're always grateful for compliments to our housekeeping staff. Buffy, our Executive Housekeeper, does a fantastic job! Also appreciated your candor with regards to breakfast. Although it is one of our most complimented amenities, we recognize everyone's expectations are different. I am glad to hear your feeling did not dampen your overall enjoyment. Have you seen our new website? Our aim is transparency with regards to all we offer which includes amenities, grounds, rooms and services. Before your next visit, feel free to reach out to me if I can be of assistance. We hope to welcome you and your family back again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

After a lot of research for a recent trip to Sedona we chose to stay at this hotel. It ended up being a great choice we couldn't have been happier with the hotel. First off the rooms are large, clean, and updated. The hotel is in a perfect location close to all resteraunts and other attractions. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone headed to Sedona.

1  Thank smith185
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Your review is meaningful. Thank you for letting us know that after careful consideration, you chose Sedona Real Inn for your visit. We hope to provide another great hospitality experience for you in the very near future!