“Not too many places I would return to, But...”

Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
“Not too many places I would return to, But...”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We all attempt to go to different places when we take a vaca. I had such a good time ( Great area to visit ) and was extremely pleased with the staff at the Sedona Real inn and suites that I actually will try to make it back there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank George M
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
That is a huge compliment to our team! Just thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (341)
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I've stayed here two times in the past 6 months and both times was pleased with the friendliness of the staff and cleanliness of the room. I have never stayed in the standard room so can not comment on the size of it but the Jacuzzi suite was huge! Not only did it have a fireplace and private patio but the tub worked very well and was a great way to relax after hiking. The only negative about the Jacuzzi rooms is that they are all the road so sitting on the patio is not peaceful.
I was a little disappointed during my most recent stay is that neither of the two concierges were there. The rest of the staff did their best to try to guide me with a few questions that I had. The front desk staff, Brian, Daryl and Luke, and a woman who I am sorry I can not remember her name, were wonderful. I have never felt an entire staff was so helpful and friendly. Overall a great place to stay and convienient to hiking, shopping etc.

1 Thank robyn431
Thank you for staying and sharing your thoughts here on TripAdvisor. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can assist you with!
Benfleet, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014

very clean rooms and wonderful views, first room we were given overlooked swimming pool but also toilets, asked to change and Jake on reception said if we could wait he would move us the following morning. which he did, we stayed here for 5 days, whilst here my wife had to have a tooth removed, and Todd the concierge found a local dentist for us, very helpful staff very friendly, also housekeeping girls very efficient, really enjoyed our stay thanks again to Jake and Todd, would highly recommend.

Room Tip: room on the second floor with a balcony, not the ground floor,
1 Thank terry1286
Thank you for the recommendation. I am pleased how everything worked out during your stay including your wife getting the care she needed. We hope the rest of your US trip was equally fantastic!
Santa Clarita, California
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My husband and I were very impressed with this place. The room was so nice, granite countertops, comfie bed, plush towels. There was a fountain outside that resulted in a peaceful sound to sleep by. The breakfast was great! Oh, and the staff were polite, helpful and very welcoming. Wish I would have taken pictures. It's a special memory and we will definitely go back!

1 Thank ladydi50CA
First impressions are so important! I'm glad you mentioned towels being plush. We pride ourselves on cleanliness at all levels but also, our presentation of the little details in the room like towel quality and bath amenities (organic). We're grateful for the opportunity to have won your loyalty!
Westfield, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We spent two days at the Sedona Real Inn. The facility is lovely, the room was clean and very pleasant. The staff friendly, the cost excellent, the service (like best places to hike) were great, ... This is out goto place in Sedona. Can't wait until the next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank liz5678
We are here to serve you! Thanks for giving our hotel a chance and for letting us know we succeeded!
Mount Vernon, Iowa
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I took a spiritual group on a sacred journey into the Red Rocks and our guide, Clint Frakes of Sedona Sacred Earth, recommended Sedona Real Inn and Suites. I am so glad he did. We all had lovely suites each with a patio and fireplace as well as a great view of the Red Rocks. There is a charming pool area and a lovely water feature running between the buildings. The breakfast is quite good and includes eggs, sausage, waffles all kinds of fruit etc and excellent coffee to boot. Outdoor dining tables are available in a charming garden setting. There is a clean and well equipped guest laundry and one of the buildings is pet friendly. It is very clean and beautifully maintained as well as offering a very reasonable price. Only complaint was the lobby hours. It did not open until 7:00 am which is rather late when you are leaving on an early morning tour or are an early riser. Other than that...wonderful experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
What a lovely description of Sedona Real. Thank you for that and for choosing us for your retreat. It is meaningful.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have rarely felt more welcomed by a staff at a hotel. While I was checking in Brian and Dave (I hope I got his name right???he is the young fellow with a unique ability to mimic accents). These two were extremely welcoming and made me laugh. Brian willingly escorted me to look at a room...then they helped me decide where to eat. The following morning I was welcomed by the young lady who prepared a tasty breakfast...sorry to say I missed her name.
Then later that day I met a member if the housekeeping staff named Lynne who was also exceptionally friendly. You know all hotels can provide a place to sleep, but few are so welcoming. The room, by the way, was excellent! Well done Sedona Real!

Room Tip: Try to snag one of the deluxe, corner, suites...very nice.
1 Thank Arizonafoodguy
Brian and Dave are great! Thanks for mentioning them so I can recognize them as well as Lynne. Glad everything about Sedona Real worked out for you. We will be here waiting to give you another welcome on your next visit.