“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Staff was friendly. Rooms were nice with a comfortable bed. I left an item behind and thought it was nice they called me about it. Only reason I'm giving 4 stars is that after housekeeping cleaned room, they did not shut door all the way and anyone could have entered our room. I understand accidents happen and it would not deter me from staying here in the future.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Thanks for the good review and heads up. I will pass that along to housekeeping. Your safety and security is of primary importance! I am pleased the rest of your stay was satisfying and hope to welcome you back.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews on this place before making my way to Sedona. Everything was even better than what I read!

My boyfriend and I got the whirlpool suite, it was a spacious room, double sink, whirlpool, fireplace, flat screen, big bed of a room! We had a little patio which had a grassy area with nice chairs to relax in, we had a great view of the mountains! The air conditioning unit was to the far end, and you could choose to turn it off, change it to the heater or cooler.

The grounds consisted of a nice pool( we didn't get to enjoy it because it was rainy) but it looked very clean and also had a jacuzzi!
There was a cute little dog park and BBQ grill there, tables and chairs.

The BEST part was the breakfast in the morning! They had fresh scrambled eggs in the morning with a waffle maker, toast, bagels, fresh fruit and yogurt, a variety of cereals, milk, apple OJ coffee, muffins, sausage! It's complimentary and all you can eat so we took advantage!

The people who work here are great! Very helpful, friendly people, after you book with them you get a 15% off the next time you book with them for life (If I'm not mistaken) this will be my choice the next time I visit Sedona!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Best compliment! Thank you for describing your stay to our friends here on TripAdvisor. I'm glad you and your boyfriend loved your stay and the breakfast. And yes, you will always get a15% discount when you stay. See you again soon?
Cary, north carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Great customer relations from front desk, breakfast hostess, housekeeping, maintenance the rooms are clean and staffs are awesome, reasonable price we stayed 4 nights and we are so pleased with everything we will definetely stay again ...

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cool pic! Looks like you had a lot of fun and made it to the canyon. I appreciate you posting this review and mentioning the positivity you experienced with staff at all touch points. We hire folks that care. We hope you come back again!
jmrwest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

After leaving the Grand Canyon we headed to Sedona. Booked the Sedona Real over the phone after reasearching online. The booking agent was great and I was confident I made the right choice. Well, once we got there it was BETTER than expected. Very friendly staff. Rooms were large enough for my wife and 3 kids. They even helped me jump start my car after the battery died on the rental. Can't say enough good things about this place. Rooms were clean/big; breakfast had a good variety (hot/cold); staff bent over backwards to be helpful. Location was also very convenient to everything in Sedona.

Room Tip: Get a room off of 98. We did and didn't hear any traffic at night.
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Family fun time! It's so important to be comfortable when you are away from home. I am very pleased you, the wife and 3 kids felt welcome by the team and liked the breakfast bar. Come back again!
Kirkland, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I just love this place it is so clean and it has a very nice dog like park where you can take your dog the staff is very friendly I have been there twice with my family and dogs and I plan on going back for the 3rd time if you go and stay there you will love it to

Room Tip: the room with the fire place is a very nice room
      Location
1 Thank honeyfox
We are honored to be your Sedona home away from home for you and your pups. Have they been in the FB pet contest? Be sure to enter them when you check in next time. And let me know if you ever need anything!
Buckeye, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were on the road and able to book that day using ratings from Trip Advisor. The staff was very friendly and helpful as they were able to help with dinner choices and off roading that was close. We stayed in a suite that was very nice with two beds, a fold out couch and fireplace. There is a $15 up charge for each kid and some extra charges for the normal taxes and such. Off roading is just a couple of miles away. Complimentary breakfast which we did not partake. Free Wi-fi in room and lobby. Nice place for a fair price.

Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for calling out to our staff! I appreciate hearing you were able to take advantage of the special on TripAdvisor. It's always better to book direct. You are not too far so we hope to welcome you back again!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

Our room was very clean and spacious. Rates are reasonable. We had a room overlooking a busy street but had a beautiful view of the red rocks. Even with the busy street, there was no noise and we had no problems sleeping. Breakfast bar was one step up from a continental breakfast with hot eggs and sausage. Waffle bar was super crowded, so we skipped that. Overall, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know you had a great stay! We hope to earn that 4th and 5th star nexttime. Never hesitate to reach out to me if I can ever be of assistance to you!