“Not so Tender :( sad to say ?”
Review of Pita Fresh - CLOSED

Pita Fresh
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Sedona, Arizona
“Not so Tender :( sad to say ?”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I was really looking forward to a Middle Eastern/Mediterranean place in Sedona. I should have known better than ordering skewered beef or lamb, I don't recall which. It was like chewing on rubber, I couldn't swallow 1 bite. Disappointed yes, however I have gone back and enjoyed a Gyros, also enjoy their Hummus and baked pita on several occasions. I just have to resort to making my own Shish-Kebab at home and enjoy what else they have to offer.

Visited September 2012

Ventura, California
“Too weird to enjoy”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We were craving falafals/Greek/Med food and this place was close to where our seminar was. The service was horrible, they forgot to put several items on my Falafal plate like Hummus and I had to go ask for whatever was missing. The guy who took our order was spaced out and had a tough time working the register. The food was not bad, but the slowness and poor service made it worse. Not a be-back for me!

Visited February 2013
“Nice place, terrible food!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Lovely place with spirit lifting servers. I love pita, but this place simply doesn't provide the REAL pita! The beef inside was as rough as a rock!

Uptown Sedona
“Great Job!!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

Thank you for being so delightful and hospitable for the guests I brought into town..Great eatery! Fun people!!

• Visited January 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Great alternative for dining”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

Love Mediterranean cuisine. Reasonable prices. Good service. Outdoor dining is a nice feature on the patio.

Visited January 2013