“Great Sedona getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Top 10 VRBO Sedona Place2Stay 2017 SedonaJim Rentals #1 Sedona Rentals 25+ Years

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good

VRBO TOP 10 BEST
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
jblackwel...
“Great Sedona getaway”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We had a great stay at the ridge on Sedona golf resort. It is great for golfers or a family getaway. Great views of the red rocks. We got the 2 bedroom lockoff which had so much room to spread out. We loved the pool and hot tub area. One afternoon they had activities for the kids with little prizes. Part of our group played golf and they got picked up from our rooms on s golf cart to go over to the golf course. We have stayed at a few other resorts in Sedona and will likely book here again for our next trip.

rbprezi
Boca Raton, Florida
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I started planning a family vacation back in January 2017. I researched so many properties hotels condos and shows to deal with Mr. Jim of Sedona. After email contacts , Speaking to many of his employees I felt confident to go ahead and book through them. I stressed a view in Sedona was very important to us, and was told there is never a bad view in Sedona and it will be taken care of. The day we checked in to the diamond resorts in Sedona Sedona summit we found out I had a partial view. Before I checked in I called what I was told was Jim's cell phone spoke to ANG and told me the same thing they said at the desk I did not request a view. After driving five hours from Phoenix with my 80-year-old mother and an aunt and uncle , I was extremely tired and irritated and disappointed. His office went on to tell me he'd have to research the emails the phone call and all contacts. Really? I got a pretty good idea of how these timeshare rental properties work and will never rent that way again. They're happy to assist you take your money upfront, but cannot solve a problem once you're there. So my review is poor And I would not recommend Mr. Jim Sedona to anyone . I will try to attach the pictures from our balcony. One looking over the parking lot dumpsters and storage bins and the second were trees and a highway.

Kierna C
“Lovely, Clean, Friendly”
Reviewed 29 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This was a huge booking for my wedding at the end of October and we had almost 25 people staying at the resort through Sedona Jim. It was beautiful, easy, clean, accommodating, and we didn't feel pressured to buy a timeshare even though our Airbnb booking was at a timeshare resort. It was just a perfect choice, especially considering the amount of people I needed to accommodate, and we will definitely be returning for years to come!

Travelling group: Large Group
michelesh...
Gilbert, Arizona
“Perfect for a girl's weekend!”
Reviewed 25 July 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Great property, great location and condos were extremely comfortable. Amenities were as described and hotel staff extremely friendly! Would stay here again!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
mrsbeutle...
“Beautiful rental”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at this rental in May with my significant other and we had a great time. The room itself was a one bedroom condo and was very roomy and luxurious. The fireplace was such a nice touch, we turned it on briefly (even though it was not cold outside) for the ambiance. The kitchen was fully stocked with anything you could need and included a full refrigerator, stove, oven and microwave. It also had a bar with stools that would be perfect for a bigger group. The bedroom was very comfortable and the bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and seperate glass shower. Our favorite part was the large balcony that had a beautiful view. We spent a majority of our time out there! We only stayed one night so we did not have a lot of time to enjoy the property itself but we did head to the jacuzzi that night and it was very beautiful and we could see the pool area was very nice as well. We would love to spend more time there next visit. It is in walking distance of some restaurants and shops and a short scenic drive to downtown Sedona. We will definitely be returning to this property in the future.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
dcolan160
La Grange, Illinois
“Bucket List Trip”
Reviewed 21 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Had a great stay. Sedona is amazing. The property is on the south end of the "Sedona strip". Door to hiking Bell rock was 4 minutes. We all had an amazing time!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Michelle...
Michigan
“Beautiful Views, nice and clean”
Reviewed 8 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this resort, and were very happy with everything. The views were amazing. It is located just a short drive from downtown, but because of the location it is nice and peaceful and easy to get in and out of. We loved the in-room kitchen and surrounding golf course, which we utilized. We also received lots of recommendations from the concierge regarding activities and places to eat. We wouldn't have changed a thing.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing