“Life Changing!”

Sedona Royal Thai Massage
Ranked #11 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to the ancient art of Thai Massage. A state of ultimate personal relaxation awaits you, and you deserve it. A plethora of styles and techniques are available. This allows greater participation by you in planning your massage session.Heat transferred from stone, fragrant aromas & the scent of lemongrass, the feeling of warm oil, the sounds of Traditional Thai music, expertise of touch and a visually stimulating environment are yours.
Reviewed 21 September 2013

This is the third time I have gone to Sedona Royal Thai Massage and GiGi is one of a kind! I was having problems with my knees and flexibility and limberness. After two sessions, I experienced a body overhaul. If you are traveling to Sedona, including a massage at Sedona Royal Thai should be a priority on your list of things to do. You will not be disappointed. One massage will leave you speechless and restored and refreshed and reset to youthful agility. Take my word and go see for yourself. Gigi cares that your body is whole. Her massages are life changing. Thank you, Gigi! I love you!

2  Thank Verpo

Reviewed 15 September 2013

This was the best massage experience I have experienced throughout my world travels.

I had a 2 hour deep tissue massage and if time permitted, I would have added 2 more hours. I am trying to fit another visit into my schedule before I leave.

If you want a serious and thorough treatment, this is the place to go! Gigi and her husband, Alexander are warm and caring folk.... Just an added dimension of the experience.

Just follow your GPS and don't get misled or impatient in getting there! It's worth finding your way!.

Gail Williams

1  Thank Gail M
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I can't thank Gigi enough for her wonderful skills, extremely thorough and caring nature and lovely energy. This was one of the highlights of a ten day trip to Sedona and that says a lot about the experience. Everything from booking to saying goodbye was exceptional! I can't wait to come back and see Gigi again on my next visit!

1  Thank lotuslight73
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is a second time that I come here since my visit last year. I had the overhaul this time and every moment is really worth it. Gigi once again has done a fantastic job stretching and getting those knots out of my back and shoulder as well as work those tired legs. My body feels so great and relax! Highly recommended ... A must try if you come to Sedona.

2  Thank Patricia J
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This was my second time going to Sedona Royal Thai massage, the first time was amazing Gigi did my massage I booked 2 hours and she gave me an extra 2 hours as a gift which was amazing and unexpected so I gave a good tip.
I took my friend this time and we both booked a two hour massage, Gigi massaged Marsha and Charmaine massaged me, it was an amazing massage we truly felt like queens for a day.
The massages ended up being 4 hours once again.
When we got the bill we were SHOCKED to say the least as on the website it says $150 for a 2 hour massage. I understand they went over 2 hours however if they were going to charge extra this should of been discussed not just expect that we were good with paying $250. I am currently unemployed so I was chocked and honestly not really happy as I don't think doing business this way is very professional. We asked for 2 hours and should of been charged for only 2 or asked if we would be okay paying more for an extra 2 hours, I have massage regularly and never have had something like this happen. I was disappointed as I don't think my friend expected the heafty price either, I was kind of embarassed as I recommended her to this place.
I walked away happy that we had an amazing massage but we were really was not happy about the inflated rate.

5  Thank michiemoo1974