“Great sandwiches and very good coffee!”
Review of Heart of Sedona Coffee - CLOSED

Heart of Sedona Coffee
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 18 May 2013

We went here for lunch after a long hike...had curried chicken salad sandwich which was VERY good! and my husband had a veggie sandwich which was also excellent! He is the coffee expert in our family and he said the coffee was very good. Service was also very good and the prices were reasonable.
We would definitely go back again and recommend to our friends.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband loves the matte latte, and the different little pastries and treats. And I loved the veggie omelet. A little slow, but we didn't mind the wait.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Stop in every day before my hike and tip $2 on my coffee. This morning I forgot my wallet and even though I said I'd return in 45 minutes to pay, was refused. I won't be back and as a bartender in town you can be sure I'll be spreading the word.

1  Thank cayohueso11
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We found a great, local coffee shop on our quest to spend some time relaxing outdoors. Staff is friendly, personable, and accommodating to both the local and tourist. Small town atmosphere with a city sized menu of selections. We have been back a few times already and I'm sure this wont be our last visit.

Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

Great egg sandwich and smoothie (kale), and the coffee rocks. Staff was friendly. Perfect for quick breakfast.