“Tasty stop for an after-hike breakfast, with delicious gluten free options”
Review of Sedona Sweet Arts - CLOSED

Sedona Sweet Arts
Description: Sedona Sweet Arts is a limited Caterer specializing in Special Event Desserts and Cakes, Wedding Cakes, Event Desserts.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Enjoyed the fresh, homemade breakfast sandwiches at Sedona Sweet Arts Bakery so much that we visited a second time during our one-week stay in Sedona. Loved the gluten free biscuits so much that we purchased packages of their bread and pancake mixes to make at home. Try the frozen mocha and sit outside for the great view!

1  Thank Cassie G

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped for coffee and breakfast. The place is a bit run down and crummy, especially on the inside. It desperately needs a new coat of paint. There was only one other customer there which should have served as a warning. I ordered an iced coffee with soy milk and the owner still started to add whole dairy milk. I stopped him barely in time. When I asked about vegan options he said he does with notice but then later said only cakes never breakfast (muffins, etc). My daughter enjoyed her blended coffee drink and cinnamon roll and I'm sure anyone who is GF, but not vegan would do fine. For any fellow vegans, avoid the place. Even my coffee sucks. :(

1  Thank Melody J
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Great biscotti. Hubby likes the bear claws.

Wish they were still in the Safeway Plaza. A bit messy but some good pastry.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Came here to have the cinnamon rolls and get some sandwiches for a trip to Grand Canyon. Service was very slow and grumpy. Then while we ate our rolls and waited for the sandwiches I reflected on the bill which was $50 for 4 rolls and 3 sandwiches. When I went up to get the sandwiches I asked the grumpy guy what the charges were and he then admitted that he had not cleared the register before ringing up my bill and I had been charged for the previous bill, too. He finally got a bit kinder when repaying me. The cinnamon rolls were good, but too sweet for some of us. The sandwiches were good though not very generous on the fillings.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Sedona doesn't have many chain restaurants, and it's just as well. This charming town would not be served well by menus created in corporate kitchens.

This place has "local" written all over it: The gravel parking lot, the regulars who know the waiter by name, the couch inside. It's a restaurant, bakery, and hangout, all rolled into one. There are perhaps three actual dining tables. Cozy, modest, and comfortable. The menu is limited. But the preparation makes up for it. I ordered a ham & cheese croissant. The waiter/host/cashier disappeared into a back room, then emerged several minutes later with a huge croissant containing real ham, real cheese. And real scrambled eggs. Aw man!

If you're looking for touristy linen table cloths and elevator music, keep looking. But if you want a slice of authentic Sedona living, you can't miss here.

2  Thank SouthsiEEED