“This Place Rocks!”

Center for the New Age
Ranked #8 of 110 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: New Age superstore featuring psychic readings, aura photos, astrology, tarot and spiritual tours. We carry jewelry, crystals, books, CDs & DVDs, decorative spiritual items for your home.
Twinsburg, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This Place Rocks!”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Three of us went for our aura photos and readings and it was incredible. The photos and the information we received was so right on and amazing. I would recommend this experience to anyone and everyone. Will definitely go back there!!

5 Thank Sue C

Dyer, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Psychic Reading with Scottie”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My husband and I had a couples reading with Scottie and she was great!! She doesn't want you to give any information ahead of time - she wants spirit to guide her. She was spot on for all of our questions. We will definitely go back to see her again when we go back to Sedona.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank sunrise2me
Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Healing Reiki”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I had a profound one hour Reiki session with Rob. His treatment is unlike other Reiki healings that I have received, because he combines many techniques. He uses healing touch, sound healing and uses his fine intuitive power to create other unconventional ones. Rob was able to use his vibrant energy, to bring me into a very peaceful state. While receiving energy from Rob's session I felt immense energy flowing from his hands to my head, and at times I felt that he had spun me in a big energetic silky cocoon! My mental energy became less scattered and I could reconnect with my intuitive ability too. Once my body and mind was relaxed, I was then able to receive important messages from Spirit. I am grateful for his outstanding open heart, healing and kindness! - Lori Abel

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Lori_T646
Sedona, Arizona, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Reiki Rob is amazing!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had a session with Rob and benefitted from it for weeks, my chest cavity had felt tight and after a few techniques that were applied it opened making breathing so much easier. Also, treating nerve damage I've had, Rob gave singing therapy as a part of the multitasking abilities he performs as a professional. Go see him for healing on any number of levels, the price is fair.

Groton, Massachusetts
“:)”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My overall experience at Center for New Age was pleasant. At a place like this you need to go with your heart and make it your own experience, which is what my friend and I did. We were both drawn to the center and also to Rob for healings. The ladies who worked at the center were very nice and helped us out with all of our questions. Rob was not only kind and talented but also very professional, he does his work from his heart and makes you feel at ease. Rob goes with what your comfortable with and lets you take things at your own pace. The possibilities are endless here and I would be happy to go back sometime.