“Melinda Leslie”

Center for the New Age
Ranked #9 of 119 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: New Age superstore featuring psychic readings, aura photos, astrology, tarot and spiritual tours. We carry jewelry, crystals, books, CDs & DVDs, decorative spiritual items for your home.
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My son and I visited Sedona in November of 2013. I wanted to give him an entertaining, heart-opening experience, so we hiked, meditated, ate a very pure diet, and partook of some events offered at the Center for New Age. We heard about the UFO tour offered by Melinda Leslie, where we would get to look through night-vision goggles that magnify light immensely. Melinda taught us the criteria for what qualifies as a UFO and what doesn't. For instance, satellites do not travel in pairs or in groups of three, and they do not break out in right-angle directions. Satellites travel at a certain pace and do not slow down and disappear or glow in significantly varied brightness. The experience was really fun. What boy wouldn't love looking through goggles of that caliber…watching satellites move across the sky, even if he is not open to the idea of UFO's?
We did see about 14 events that did not fit normal circumstances according to Melinda's criteria, and Melinda's stories made the experience more fun than any fireside, story-telling memory that I've had.

Later that week we asked Melinda to do a reading for my son. She is also a medium. Now, entertainment was our main goal, because we are undecided about such things, but we reasoned that if there was a chance his reading could help him, why not get entertained and assisted at the same time? His birth mother died in child birth with him, and he is currently having massive struggles with ADHD, focus, attitude, and motivation, so we thought it couldn't hurt to see if there might be a message for him that might help. Wow! She described his mother to me (to a "T")! She gave him very inspiring messages that truly did alter the path he was on. Thank goodness! She also asked about someone who's name started with a "C" and sounded like a "K". My son has a sister two years older than him whose name is Caila. Melinda gave Caila an important life-changing message, also. (They have the same birth mother. I married their father.)

I want to say that although I am a scientific, skeptical type of person, the objective facts are plain to see-- 1. We were very entertained. 2. There is a change in my son and daughter that is visible. 3. Melinda is an extremely sincere, likable person. I only wish we had the funds to also attend her class on psychokinesis. I've always wanted to bend spoons. hehe. Fun.

5  Thank Bonnie B

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Three of us went for our aura photos and readings and it was incredible. The photos and the information we received was so right on and amazing. I would recommend this experience to anyone and everyone. Will definitely go back there!!

5  Thank Sue C
Reviewed 29 November 2013

My husband and I had a couples reading with Scottie and she was great!! She doesn't want you to give any information ahead of time - she wants spirit to guide her. She was spot on for all of our questions. We will definitely go back to see her again when we go back to Sedona.

2  Thank sunrise2me
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I had a profound one hour Reiki session with Rob. His treatment is unlike other Reiki healings that I have received, because he combines many techniques. He uses healing touch, sound healing and uses his fine intuitive power to create other unconventional ones. Rob was able to use his vibrant energy, to bring me into a very peaceful state. While receiving energy from Rob's session I felt immense energy flowing from his hands to my head, and at times I felt that he had spun me in a big energetic silky cocoon! My mental energy became less scattered and I could reconnect with my intuitive ability too. Once my body and mind was relaxed, I was then able to receive important messages from Spirit. I am grateful for his outstanding open heart, healing and kindness! - Lori Abel

2  Thank Lori_T646
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I had a session with Rob and benefitted from it for weeks, my chest cavity had felt tight and after a few techniques that were applied it opened making breathing so much easier. Also, treating nerve damage I've had, Rob gave singing therapy as a part of the multitasking abilities he performs as a professional. Go see him for healing on any number of levels, the price is fair.