“Off the Main Shopping Area”
Review of Mystical Bazaar

Mystical Bazaar
Ranked #11 of 122 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer metaphysical products, crystals, gemstones jewlery, aromatherapy, tarot cards and books. Our services include healing and self-discovery sessions, psychic readings, aura photography and massages. We also conduct vortex tours and sacred journeys on the land.
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Best selection of rocks and crystals that I found in Sedona, AZ. Pricing is fair and the store is very interesting to visit. You have to search out this store but the search is worth it. Staff if very friendly and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Ken K
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

We are thankful for your amazing review about our store. Hope to see you again at Mystical Bazaar next time you visit Sedona

All reviews
"healing"
"gifts"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Sedona is full of mineral and crystal shops, but this little shop off the beaten path is a true gem (pun intended). If you are at all interested in the healing powers of minerals, or just want to bring home a bit of Sedona energy, this is the place to go. The shop is clean, well organized, friendly staff and everything is labeled clearly. I also particularly liked that it wasn't in the middle of the congested downtown area (it's about a 5 minute drive). It felt like a calmer environment to test these waters. We did not have any readings, but next time we go I will. Highly recommended.

MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Our team was thrilled to read your review. Thank you! We are grateful for your appreciation.
Looking forward to your next visit to our store.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had a Letting Go session with Devi using hypnosis. I consider myself a scientist(actually a medical doctor) and am somewhat skeptical oh all things mystical. I was quite surprised and rewarded by her ability to help me bring to the surface thoughts and ideas that were not only helpful but came from a place in me that I didn't know existed. The best word I can use to describe this is incredible!

MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thank you for your sincere review. Often people have acknowledged a significant shift related to their issue, and were able to accept themselves on a much deeper level.
We are happy that you had such a positive result.

Reviewed 1 January 2014

My friend and I were looking for healing stones and were directed to this site. While my friend enjoyed a wide selection of stones, I spent quality time looking at the wide range of beautiful jewelry. I really enjoyed the fact that, like the stones, there was a wide range of prices.... I could have done a lot of Christmas shopping here (but had already done it). Some of the $100 price items were truly unique and seemed to be made locally. I will be coming back to this store next year for Christmas shopping.

MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

We are grateful for your wonderful review about our store.
Hope to see you again in our store next time you visit Sedona

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I was given a gift to have a reading at the Mystical Bazaar with PremDevi. I have to say that when I walked into Mystical Bazaar I was very impressed with the way I was greeted and felt so comfortable in this beautiful store filled with amazing array of jewelry, books, crystals and gifts and beautifully merchandised. I knew I wanted to select a few gifts for the Holidays after my reading!
PremDevi greeted me with open arms and we walked into a private room for the reading. She proceeded to discuss the reading and gave me an opportunity to focus on specifics that were important to me or to keep it open. I was so impressed with PremDevi's insight and how she prepared and performed the reading. She discussed how all aspects related to where I was on my journey currently. Very enlightening and spiritually uplifting...she has a wonderful gift. The Best!
I was even e-mailed my reading that day!

1  Thank jillag
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review and for sharing
your experience. We are happy that you received the help
you needed.