“A positive, pleasant, helpful experience with everyone there! Amazing aura/reading with Joyea!!!!”
Review of Mystical Bazaar

Mystical Bazaar
Ranked #11 of 74 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer metaphysical products, crystals, gemstones jewlery, aromatherapy, tarot cards and books. Our services include healing and self-discovery sessions, psychic readings, aura photography and massages. We also conduct vortex tours and sacred journeys on the land.
Martin, SD
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went in to buy crystals before a vortex hike. We knew nothing of the place but our B&B was right next door so we thought we'd check it out. I love psychic and spiritual stuff so I was a bit guarded heading in as this town has a psychic shop on every corner! How can you tell what's legit?
LET THIS BE YOUR PSYCHIC AND SPIRITUAL SHOP IN SEDONA!
Each of the three people who I interacted with (owner included) were lovely and knowledgable. Prices were fair. So much so that my boyfriend and I decided to have our aura photos done. I also opted for a 20 minute reading.
This is where Joyea comes in. She did my reading. She is an uplifting and beautiful person who makes you feel good just by being in her presence. Her use of angels and spirituality really made me feel good and she let me record the reading on my phone. She is definitely a gifted woman and knows her stuff!! I couldn't stop hugging her or giggling when I left I felt so good!! We totally went over the 20 minutes and she just kept talking. She's a wonderful person in a wonderful shop. Go there even if only out of curiosity. Just go there, it will not disappoint!!!!!

1 Thank Mevac114
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a glowing review of our store and our reader Joyea.
It means a great deal to us that our clients are happy and our efforts are appreciated.
We just passed on to all the staff members and WE ALL ENJOYED reading it!

Evergreen, Colorado
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“The real deal”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

All the people at mystical bizaar
are very spiritual and welcoming. Unlike many of the "psychics" in Sedona this place cares about you and your life journey. Jewel is amazing!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank thomas r
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We love to hear about your wonderful experience at our store and be appreciated for our service.
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reading with Joyea was a true JOY!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've spoken to many intuitives and psychics and I had a 30 minute phone reading with Joyea that left me with such an uplifted, positive feeling. She truly has an angelic energy and her feedback was accurate and poignant, since I had just a few targeted questions regarding career and relationships. I will most definitely call her back again when I am seeking additional guidance. Highly recommended and I left the call with a real sense of clarity as well as excitement about what's coming for me in the future. Thank you so much!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank AlisonL71
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for your lovely review about Joyea.
We are pleased to know that your reading was helpful and uplifting
RI
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun with colors!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was very excited to have my "aura" photographed. It was a fun experience and the staff was equally indulging!

Visited June 2014
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, 19 July 2014
Thank you for your positive review.
It is delightful to discover your unique aura and understand your personal energy.
Hoboken, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great place to check out”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

If you are in to the spiritual realm, this store is a great place to visit while you are in Sedona. They have a wonderful selection of jewelry, books and meditation cds. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very accommodating as well. Check out the website prior to your visit and learn about the different services they offer. Best to call or email ahead for an appointment.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Chrissytravis10
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you for your accurate and helpful review
We strive to create a friendly atmosphere in our store where our clients can feel welcome and appreciated. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your experience at Mystical Bazaar.