Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$173
  • Breakfast included
US$238
US$195
Official Site
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$159
US$129
AscendHotels
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$302
US$275
L'Auberge de Sedona(Sedona)
US$631
US$424
Official Site
US$320
US$259
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$594
US$525
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastdream catcherhiking trailsskyhostsdeck
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Are You serious? What problem do you have? It is Aug 8, 2014, I am checking out and I don't want to. This place is an Oasis. The love and care that is put into making this place what it is, is evident and can been seen by anyone who stays here. IT IS EVIDENT. It is an extension of who the owners are, Phil and Dee, really down to earth, lovely people. The detail, even the most minor detail is well thought out. I was made to feel at home instantly. Each room is Beautiful. See my pics below of our room and the B&B. Thank you Dee and Phil for making this place what it is and making me feel at home

Paul Cuoccio

Room Tip: EACH room is top quality
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank pcooch
Philip W, Owner at Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you Paul for your kind words, It was a pleasure having you and your friend stay with us. Hope we cross paths again.

Phil & Dee

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I just read the nasty review from Lori S. This sounds nothing like the Phil and Dee my husband and I met in June of 2013! We stayed with them 4 nights for our destination wedding. We found them to be very sweet and accommodating. The B & B was lovely and our room spectacular!. Breakfast was delicious...every day. Dee's art and jewelry collection is amazing. She even gave me a pair of earrings as a wedding gift, which was totally unexpected and very kind.
I can't say enough about this lovely place and it's owners.
Please don't let one disgruntled person affect your decision about staying at this perfect, romantic and spiritual Sedona Bed and Breakfast.

Room Tip: Very quiet, beautiful setting. Just a few minutes outside of midtown Sedona..Perfect!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mara A
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My sister and I spent a very peaceful and enjoyable visit at the Sedona Dream Maker Bed and Breakfast. I found Phil and Dee to be very helpful in our needs both for sight-seeing and spiritual needs. The grounds are very enriching for quiet meditation and also for nature walks. We especially enjoyed an evening in the tee pee. The lovely donkeys were an added bonus.
We did spend an evening under the stars on the observation deck which was breath taking.
One evening we got a close up view of the javalena checking out the bird feeder, and saw them pilfer some bird seed treats.
We pray for Dee and Phil to be blessed on their journey and that many more people can find the peace that we enjoyed there.

Room Tip: We weere very pleased with the Victorian as it was just my sister and I.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LovesChristmas
Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary! Phil and Dee were so sweet, they were very helpful when it came to site seeing and telling us about the surrounding area. See makes jewelry and the prettiest jewelry I have ever seen! She was so accommodating when we asked questions about almost every stone (wanting to know more). We were able to help feed the donkeys and the sight from the balcony is like no other- amazing! We will definitely be back! So thankful that Dee and Phil opened up there beautiful home to us! Very loving, and heartful couple!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Crystal P
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

One mix up in travel & pets.... not only is Phil rude and hateful, he charged my card fully knowing that there were no accommodations for our pet in town. And the $225 mix up was with help of TripAdvisor of whom I still have NOT been able to contact by phone.... BAD BAD KARMA AND VERY BAD BUSINESS on both parties... P.S. The grounds were not serene.... it more like broken Buddha's ...only the head ....homemade crafts ...not art.... from what others say the room was nice ...wouldn't know Phil and Dee never invited us in out of the heat to make other arrangements....... it's for sale if one wants to buy some Bad KARMA ...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Lori H
Philip W, Owner at Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

So very surprised by such a negative out lashing.

You made a mistake by bringing a dog to our B&B without contacting us at all about our pet policy. I was not rude and hateful. In fact I spent 45 minutes trying to find pet friendly accommodations for you. Not only did you leave telling us you would return without the dog, you called Booking.com and told them the same thing. This is what they sent me:

“Please note we have contacted the guest on your behalf and have been advised that the guest might find somewhere for their pet and return to your property.
However, the guest has advised she will not be a very happy guest and we are letting you know to be prepared. In case of any issues with the guest please contact your local authorities if it is needed.
We do apologize and thank you for your cooperation.”

Even with this in mind we did NOT charge you the $225 price for the room, and did not book the room for anyone else that evening.
I do not think there is another B&B in Sedona that would have helped you in any other manner.
Both Dee and I were polite and courteous to you with this situation.

Bad Karma only follows its own messenger.

Phil W. - Owner - The Sedona Dream Maker B&B