My wife and I had a really pleasurable 3 days in the victorian suite of the dreammaker. By "American" standards this B&B is probably the best we have been in from San franscisco to San diego!
The set Breakfast where probably also "top notch" by American standard, Well presented, surprising, interesting to taste, but too complicated and heavy for european taste. without any available alternative on the table for simple toast and Jam or even eggs...Its true, we did not ask for any toast or jam as they simply did not seems to have that, not on the table, or kitchen (we have not found any in any case). A advise to Phil and Dee, You should provide for breakfast alternatives (without "obliging" customers to ask for it) as simple as slice of bread/toast and jam readily available on the table. not every one has the same taste, especially foreigner form europe...
My view about our host and hostess:
Phil: Perfect gentleman, fun and pleasant to talk to with extremely good advises! Thank you Phil for your blilliant personality!
Dee: Not smily or funny at all, appeared very difficult to approach...kind of "...I am the boss and the best breakfast cook in town..." probably by american standard, but not by Other standards...Simple food is beautifull too! You should keep in mind that your taste might not be the one of everybody (especially in europe!!!). We would have taken some cereals or toasts if we did not have to ask or look for it... Your "French Toast" should actually be called "American toast" , a french toast is somewhat "simpler"...
in conclusion to this review: Perfect B&B, but you should have alternative breakfast possibilities (Cereals, toast, jam, eggs) for those that do not or cannot eat heavy complicate breakfast preparations (not everyone can eat fresh cream as well as unknown mixtures on what you call "french toast")
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional B&B in our luxurious log home. Three grand suites available, with balconies and whirlpool tubs for two. Set on two private and secluded acres of pine and juniper trees with natural gardens and walking paths. See the incredible views from the roof top sky deck of our red rock mountains and stargazing you will not want to miss. Experience the true spirit of Sedona as well as Phil and Dee's wonderful hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Dream Maker Bed And Breakfast
- Sedona Dream Maker Hotel Sedona
- Sedona Dream Maker Bed & Breakfast Arizona