My husband and I just returned from staying 3 nights at the Adobe Hacienda B&B and we asbolutely loved it. The property is beautiful and located right off of a golf course. It was a very quiet and peaceful place to stay. Our room was nice in size and very clean. I especially loved the Southwest decorations. The bathroom was done with the most beautiful talavera tiled sinks. I loved it!
We were served a full breakfast each morning which gave us plenty of fuel for our busy days.
The staff was very friendly and offered plenty of recommendations on things to do in the town.
We are definitely coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona