We LOVED Adobe Hacienda. It was truly a haven. We rose to the morning sun filtering through the cottonwoods, birds singing, and a scrumptious breakfast. The location is great - out of the bustle of Sedona, and yet convenient to everything we wanted to do. Russ and Aurora couldn't be nicer and Russ is chef extraordinaire. They had perfect recommendations for activities, hikes, and tee times. We even shipped our golf clubs ahead. I'm dreaming of this wonderful spot and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona