“paradise in sedona”

Ranked #12 of 29 Sedona B&B and Inns
glendale, AZ
“paradise in sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2008

This was the first time I have ever stayed in a B&B so I wasn't sure what to expect. I wish I hadn't waited so long to experience this bit of paradise. Pauline and Brad know what they are doing, and they know how to make their guests feel right at home. The rooms are so comfortable and provide extraordinary views of Sedona and the golf course. The breakfast is phenomenal, and the people you meet make the experience so pleasant. I met people from all over the world and the fire pit sparked some very interesting conversations. I will definitely go back and now I won't have to worry about where to stay. I would highly recommend Adobe Hacienda to anyone. You won't be disappointed.

• Liked — location and hospitality
  • Disliked — nothing
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Laguna Niguel, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2008

We stayed for 3 nights and loved every minute! The breakfasts were delicious, everyone was friendly and helpful, plus interesting guests and conversations. Our room was a cozy suite with fireplace, and french doors opening to both porch patios with lovely landscaping, fountain and outdoor fireplace looking out on the golf course and red rocks in the distance..wow. We loved it and WILL be back soon! Thank you Pauline & Brad for making our stay very special.

• Liked — Friendly atmosphere and garden
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2008

Fantastic in every aspect from food (and plenty of it) to service with a smile. They could not be more accommodating, and will return as soon as we can.
Dan, Lorelei and Jordan Lord

Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2008

I have stayed at Adobe Hacienda twice in the past year; once with my husband and once with my elderly parents. We LOVED it!
The decor is warm, colorful and lovely inside and out. The charming back garden with its graceful fountain and golf course view is a serene and beautiful spot.

Pauline and Brad are delightful, warm and full of helpful information about Sedona and even the Grand Canyon. They were very solicitious of my 90 year old parents. Breakfast was pure southwest cuisine and was delicious! In short, my family and I give it rave reviews!

• Liked — Peace, beauty, ambience, food, warm innkeepers
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple
Detroit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2008

My room and the entire property was beautiful. The views, the breakfast and the hospitality was exceptional. I left very relaxed due in part to my in-room massage with Candace. I really liked the location as it was quiet and peaceful. I had a great dinner at the Cucina Rustica where I sat outside and listened to live music. I was traveling alone, so I really enjoyed the breakfast conversation with couples from Ohio and Minnesota. I would definitely come back and I would also highly recommend this b&b to friends and family.

• Liked — Views/location
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled solo
Surprise,AZ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2008

We just returned from Sedona where we had the pleasure of staying at the Adobe Hacienda for our 37th wedding anniversary. Everything was wonderful; from the beautiful Anasazi room and warm afternoon cookies to the delicious breakfasts while enjoying breath taking views. Can't wait to book our stay for next year. I would recommend this bed & breakfast to anyone looking for a beautiful, peaceful place to stay in Sedona.
Grace and Lani

• Liked — Large spotless room and great breakfasts
  • Disliked — Having to leave
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2008

I agree with what the previous reviewers have written. The place is top notch, clean, quiet, has great views and awesome breakfasts. The owners are wonderful and accommodating.

This was our first time overnight in Sedona. We really enjoyed being south of town and being away from the crowds, traffic and construction.

Ok, let me describe as close to a perfect vacation day that I can imagine. It started with the Adobe’s fine breakfast. After that my family and I went on a several mile hike out of the West Fork trailhead for the first time. This hike was absolutely awesome with the scenery, trees, cliffs and creek. It was actually so enjoyable that it kept my teenage daughter’s interest.

After the hike, I then played golf on the Oak Creek country club just a couple of miles from the B&B. At one moment I had to stop while lining up a shot because of the unbelievable view of the mountain behind the green. Enjoying the surroundings and the good pace, I birdied #18 to shoot a 79. I then met up with my wife and proceeded to relax on the swing at the Adobe Hacienda with a beer at sunset. We then capped off the evening and had a fabulous, long meal on the patio of the Cucina Rustica. My daughter then drove us the 0.4mi back to the B & B.

Hard to top that for a vacation day. Yea, I could get used to that. See you again.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family