This was the first time I have ever stayed in a B&B so I wasn't sure what to expect. I wish I hadn't waited so long to experience this bit of paradise. Pauline and Brad know what they are doing, and they know how to make their guests feel right at home. The rooms are so comfortable and provide extraordinary views of Sedona and the golf course. The breakfast is phenomenal, and the people you meet make the experience so pleasant. I met people from all over the world and the fire pit sparked some very interesting conversations. I will definitely go back and now I won't have to worry about where to stay. I would highly recommend Adobe Hacienda to anyone. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona