We had the privilege of staying here for 6 days. It was the best B&B we've ever been to. We've been to Sedona 4 times but always stayed at a hotel. NEVER again! The room was decorated beautifully, the food every morning was delicious, and Rus and Aurora took such wonderful care of my daughter. Every morning we would open up our doors to the patio and our table was already set and waiting for us. The view out of our door was breathtaking and the atmosphere there was so relaxing and inviting.
We hope to return on our next vacation for another relaxing and fun stay at Adobe Hacienda. Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sedona's most authentic Southwest-style Bed & Breakfast. Six romantic guestrooms including a new stand alone Casita. Native American, festive Mexican and Spanish cowboy themes. Spectacular red rock and golf course views. Sedona's only B&B on a golf course. Whirlpool tubs, gas fireplaces • Fresh Southwest themed 2-course breakfast served in the dining room, your room, or outside on the red rock patio by the Mexican fountain • Expansive grounds, Single-level, non-smoking hacienda • Residential neighborhood, across the road from National Forest, outdoor fireplace under the stars & five minutes from Bell Rock Hiking,Biking & Vortex. Shopping nearby and walk to Sedona's best restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adobe Hacienda Bed And Breakfast
- Adobe Hacienda Hotel Sedona
- Adobe Hacienda Bed & Breakfast Sedona, Arizona